Hooray for tracking.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
It looks like at least two packages will be waiting for me in the mail box today. I tracked a few of them, because after the debacle of not getting the other half's game when they said it would be here I was worried about running into something else like that. But so far so good. We even got one a couple days ago that shipped and got to use within like 3 days. I need to see which other packages will be here today, I'm waiting on my sample box from Pinch Me from last month too!
@akalinus (20083)
What is Pinch Me? There are so many sites popping up that I never heard of. I like the tracking feature online. My son was expecting a package that they said was delivered. It was delivered to someone a few streets over. They brought the package over but they could have kept it and we would never know.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's a sample site. Once a month they offer members the choice of a collection of samples, free of charge in exchange for reviews of them.
@akalinus (20083)
@thislittlepennyearns I have done sample offers on Swagbucks and other sites. I have never gotten any samples. Ever! I think I will skip this one.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@akalinus I've always gotten my samples from them. So have multiple people here on myLot.
I love tracking! I am not expecting anything.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We've got the two packages that will be here today, and then three more from eBay. I just signed up for a try and review product on Smiley 360 this morning, but it wont be here for probably a month or two. And on top of Pinch Me there are several other samples that should be coming randomly.
Every single week I receive a parcel from stuff I ordered online and yes I track them when I'm excited to get them but when I'm busy I don't seem to bother when they'll arrive. It takes only a day to receive a parcel here and the latest would be 5 days.
@Teep11 (7120)
Isn't it so nice when there is information pertaining to finding out where a package is located? How nice. I'm sure so many consumers are pleased for the systems.
Looks like your mailbox will be overflowing today.