Is Someone Else Living in our House?

@akalinus (21203)
Mysterious things keep happening lately. Things get moved around. Food disappears. The latest is a missing box of crackers. There are only me and my son living here. He did not take it and neither did I. That is when I freak out. At night, I hear unusual noises and can't tell where they are coming from. I think about the video the guy took of a woman dropping down from the ceiling and raiding the refrigerator. I think of that movie "Bad Ronald" about a kid living in the walls of someone's home. Do you think I have a secret person living in my place? Is it a ghost? What could be happening?
Well, I believe in "presences" (I do not call them ghosts). I hear muffled foot steps in the night. Sometimes I find things moved on the shelves. We are also only the two of us in the house.
@akalinus (21203)
We lived in a house where I heard footsteps in the attic. I would ask my husband to investigate and he never found anything. We did find dirty dishes up there from time to time.
@akalinus We have no attic and it is impossible to get inside, but I hear the footsteps many times, particularly during the summer months.
@akalinus (21203)
@LadyDuck Do you know where the footsteps are coming from?
There is a ghost in mine. The same one was in my brothers house. dropping spoons on the floor. It was nice. I saw a movie where the guy was living in the attic and another where a girl was in the basement. I would not like that.
@akalinus (21203)
I only want me and my son living here. No girls or guys I don't know and no ghosts. If anyone else is here, I want them to start helping with the rent.
@akalinus That is what I said about the mice. get out or pay rent. LOl how cute.
@akalinus (21203)
@sharon6345 You are making me laugh. I like that.
@Icydoll (24627)
I'm scared of ghosts. Get a spy camera to confirm
@akalinus (21203)
Did you ever see a ghost? I don't think I ever have.
@Icydoll (24627)
@akalinus nope I haven't seen..but I'm really scared of ghosts.dont even watch horrer movies.
@akalinus (21203)
@Icydoll I don't like horror movies either. I don't like horror novels. The news is bad enough.
This does seem strange. I hope there is a rational answer.
@akalinus (21203)
There probably is but I don't see it right now.
@akalinus (21203)
@JudyEv That is a good idea. Maybe something is hungry. I just don't want someone living here without me knowing it.
@akalinus Easier said than done but you need a camera somewhere.
• Pamplona, Spain
A few strange things have happened here also but it does not worry me at all. I hear noises too but most often they are just the noises of the house itself.
• Pamplona, Spain
@akalinus Could not explain that one no. But the noises and things that go on in this house are quite normal for me.
@akalinus (21203)
@lovinangelsinstead21 As long as they are not strange, then all is well. Or, is it?
• Pamplona, Spain
@akalinus I don´t let it bother me if I can help it. I did work in a haunted place but the ghost there was very young girl and she touched my back one morning but I was not afraid as she meant no harm to me. Later I found out who she was and that she really did haunt the place although with the way she was I don´t why she is still there.
Did anyone die in the place you live? Did anyone tell you if there are ghosts where you live?
@akalinus (21203)
I don't know the history of this place.
@akalinus ok Jo Ann.
@akalinus Have you met or seen anyone yet Jo Ann?
@Daljinder (22175)
Time for you to impersonate a detective and get to investigate the matter. Place some cameras secretly.
@akalinus (21203)
I am thinking about it. I know nothing about technology.
You really do have some strange things going on in your home. Not sue what could be the cause.
@mandala100 (50459)
@akalinus That's so creepy my friend but who knows if there's a "spirit" living in that house.
@akalinus (21203)
I hope not. I think I might get a spy camera and see what develops in it.
I have fairies in my home, they take things and move things all the time!
@akalinus (21203)
Do these fairies have the same names as your kids??
@akalinus Most likely...
@akalinus (21203)
@LovingMyBabies My kids were Nobody and Not Me.Nobody ever did it, especially Not Me. lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Does your son sleepwalk? Could he of eaten them and then not wanted to get in trouble so he said he didn't eat them. I think you're over reacting by thinking someone lives there that you don't know about.
@akalinus (21203)
He works at night. He is welcome to eat whatever he finds in the house whenever he wants. So, I believe him when he said he did not touch them.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@akalinus The way you spoke of him made him sound a lot younger than that.
@akalinus (21203)
@thislittlepennyearns He is a full adult. He only lives here for financial reasons.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
I don't believe on ghosts. I think these are things which we feel but are not actually happens.
@akalinus (21203)
That theory is as good as any of the others. There is a kind of energy but don't know why.
@porwest (7368)
Not sure what is going on there, but it would probably spook me as well. Hope you are able to eventually figure it out.
@akalinus (21203)
I still get the rocking chair in the living room rocking by itself, no one else around. It is all weird.
@porwest (7368)
@akalinus That would freak me out. Egads.
@akalinus (21203)
@porwest Sometimes, I grab my phone and take pictures. There is never anyone in the pictures, just my living room.
@AKRao24 (21173)
Your discussion is like prologue to an horror movie! but I am not a man believing in Ghosts and all that material! I think you have some rodent problem at your place ...either they are rats/mouse or raccoons also! Do you have any of them near by your place? We found many missing things including one wrist watch and a pen drive concealed in our sofa when it was getting repaired at my place. This was the job done by the rats then! Thanks dear @akalinus! All the best ...and the mystery be solved soon!
@akalinus (21203)
They must have nudged the big box onto the floor and run off with it. Some big rats, huh?
@AKRao24 (21173)
Yes they can grow really big and can create lot of damage which some times can be beyond our imagination dear @akalinus ! Take care and try to have a mouse trap to trap these mischief makers dear friend! Have a nice time! God bless!
@kepweng (18607)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do u have a Third eyes?
@akalinus (21203)
Um, not the last time I checked. I do have a very big and active imagination.
@PurnaSharma (2166)
Ha ha ha ha ! I think Paranormal activity going on. Be Alert !
@akalinus (21203)
I think it would be easier to deal with the paranormal than it would be to deal with a killer boy living in the walls or a demented woman hiding in my house.
@nitirrbb7 (3736)
I had seen the documentary on "Bad Ronald" and that was really terrifying how could he have lived in their house for so many years without them knowing. You better get your house completely checked by the cops because in "Bad Ronald" it was the cop who found him hiding in the basement.
@akalinus (21203)
I really freaked out after seeing that movie. Every noise was a crazy person hiding in the walls. I wish I had never seen it. I was a teenager when I saw it, something to think about for the rest of my life.