Are you a parent?

Cute Lexi - Alexis with a blanket over her head when she was 6 months old.
If you are, what's your favourite thing about being a parent?If you're not, do you plan on having kids? What are you looking forward to about it the most?I have a 10 month old daughter, and my favourite part about being a parent so far would have to be teaching her things and watching her learn. It seems like she learns something new everyday. Also, the kisses. Nothing beats baby kisses.
@chalmette69 (3011)
Yes, I have a 11 year old, she is so precious, I am so lucky, I would not know what to do without her, she is my baby, my reason for living.
@Aali311 (6127)
yea i am a parent the best part about having kids is just being with them and watching them grow and all the love.
well i dont have kids but i am raising my sisters 2 kids they r 2 and 4 i luv the stuff they say it is funny to hear them and i do agree nothing tops baby kisses thats the best part
@srhelmer (6933)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I have a 2-year-old daughter and I get enjoyment watching her learn and develop. It's like starting my life over again.
@scottology (1213)
no i am not a parent
Would you like to be one day? If so, what are you looking forward to? If not, why? :)
@ZowieR (942)
almost 1 - df
It has to be watching him grow and explore, he always seem to be really thinking about what hes playing with. I just love watching what each day brings, like you said each day is somthing new, some times several new things! I am looking foward to havign one more child. I think watching my son play with a little sibling would just be the greatest thing.
I'am not a parent and yes i plan having kids of my on indiffrently ef the chail is a boy or a girl.
yes
@blueman (16516)
nopes, i am not.