~Beautiful Day To Enjoy The Outdoors~

Collage Of Park Fun
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well today. Things are great here!! We woke up to a beautiful day the Lord has given us. =) The kids and I got up this morning and wanted to enjoy the outdoors. We packed lunches and walked to the park. We had a picnic and the kids played for a bit. It was really nice! So grateful to God for a beautiful day! We are home now and the kids are doing school work while I spend a bit of time here. =) We truly love the freedom Home Schooling gives us! We have the chance to enjoy the park first thing-then school work gets done. The park was not crowded since most kids are in school so it was especially nice. How's your day going so far? I made the collage of the morning/early afternoon we had. =)
@LeaPea2417 (21545)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is a beautiful, unseasonably warm day here too. I have been out in the yard earlier. It is so nice. I am glad your kids are home schooled. There is more freedom that way.
@Leapea2417 It's a great day to be outside, that's for sure. =) I hope you have a great rest of the day.
@LeaPea2417 (21545)
• Toccoa, Georgia
They look so happy !
@Courtlynn They were excited! =)
@LovingMyBabies as they should be!
@AKRao24 (20622)
I had my day bit hectic but with lot of satisfaction at the end as now it is the night we are havng her! Nice to know that you people are having a nice time there! Have a wonderful time dear @LovingMyBabies! God bless!
@AKRao24 I hope you have a great evening. =)
@AKRao24 (20622)
Yes for sure dear @LovingMyBabies ...I am really happy here while discussing with my dear friends! Thanks!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
They are all getting so big
@thislittlepennyearns I know! Time goes so fast.
That's a great collage, everyone looks so happy. Its nice that they could enjoy some time together.
@Juliaacv Thank you! The kids were excited. =)
Your kids sure are growing up fast. It is great that they had a day of fun at the park.
@jstory07 Yes they are! Thank you. =)
Delightful collage of your children. You are lucky you have such great weather. Here we are in the deep freeze with temps in the minuses day and night. It will warm up some second week of March.
@RasmaSandra Thank you! Yes the weather is so nice today-we are enjoying it. =) I hope it warms up for you soon!
The kids look so happy to be spending time outside having fun. My kids always loved going to the park too. Enjoy your beautiful weather. We have chilly rainy weather here and probably won't see the sun for a few more days.
@Marilynda1225 Yes, they love being outside! =) I'm sorry for the chilly, rainy weather you are getting.
Such wonderful photos of very happy kids!!! A good day here.
@Corbin5 Thank you-it's been a great day! =) Glad yours has been too!
@Daelii (5780)
its a gorgeous day over here too! We spent some time outside on the swing set or just playing around the yard. when she started to fall asleep on the ground, we came in. Your kids look so happy! enjoy the rest of your day!
@Daelii That's great! =) It's so nice spending time outdoors. They had a great time! =)
@spiderdust (6824)
• San Jose, California
Mini picnics are always fun. What did you pack?
@spiderdust Yes they are! We had PB&J sandwiches with chips and capri suns. =)
• San Jose, California
@LovingMyBabies I bought a box of Capri Suns a few weeks ago for our packed lunches when we went to the aquarium. I don't buy them very often, so the kids were thrilled.
@spiderdust We don't either-they get expensive!
It sounds like a lovely day.
@Tampa_girl7 It was! =)
@LovingMyBabies that's good to hear
@moffittjc (44465)
• Gainesville, Florida
I have been outside all day too. It's just too nice outside to be stuck in the house! I'm totally enjoying this beautiful spring weather! Well, I guess it's technically not spring yet, but we like to start things a little early here in Florida! lol
@moffittjc Yeah we took a walk today but it's hot out there! Phew! Lol.
@moffittjc (44465)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies Today was one of those days where it was hot if you were out in the sun, but nice if you were in the shade!
@alberello75 (18335)
• Genova, Italy
It was a wonderful day for you. I would like to ask you: in your part, do you see majestic trees? Here in the city, green is unfortunately very rare!
@alberello75 We have many trees here. =)
@alberello75 (18335)
• Genova, Italy
@LovingMyBabies it's nice to see trees. I adore them. I am for their protection. They never should be cut! What do you think about it?
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I definitely look forward to being able to spend a lot of time outside with my kids. Soon enough I will.
@dodo19 I hope the weather gets warmer for you soon so you can!
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies I am hoping so.
Very nice pictures, I was never tempted to homeschool but these days I can certainly appreciate that it is a viable option.
@BelleStarr Yes, for us it's the only option. Scary world we live in now!
@averygirl72 (16620)
Lovely photos. I feel you really enjoy your day. Picnic in the park is a good idea
@averygirl72 Thank you! =) We had a good day.
Love the photo!
@andriaperry Thank you! =)
@Tina30219 (35142)
• Onaway, Michigan
Nice collage of the picture. I am sure the kids enjoyed themselves at the park. We got up and went for my mans physical therapy appointment and while there I worked out.
@Tina30219 Thank you! We had a great day. =) I hope you had a good work out!
Cyber school is nice but does not give us much freedom so your wise to do the homeschooling with them being small and active. I love all the photos
@shaggin I have heard that from many people. We enjoy Home Schooling that's for sure. =) Thank you!