The Manager Is, Calling My Son, Race Names

@TLilly15 (1491)
Newport News, Virginia
My Son called me from work, and told me the manger was calling races names, he called him boy, and then this girl told my son the manager said, the Master said you can come inside now, what is wrong with our country, we have slipped way back into, the slave time all over again, which we never really left,this is one reason why when my sister, who lives in Chicago, when she wants to go to these Slaves Museums, I refuse to go, I am not living in slavery times and I am not going to live like I am either,People need to stop hating one another, I am really scared for my son, he got his life together now, and now people want to be nasty to him, he has done nothing, wrong to any one.
@miketagz (7494)
Report to a police for harassing your son. It's not a good manners.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
I told him to talk to, the man that is a manager, of this company he was, the one the got my son this job.
@miketagz (7494)
@TLilly15 It doesn't matter if he's the boss, he's like some sort of bullying. It's against the work code of ethics. Should the manager know that. Need to learn his lesson once he arrest right away.
@Namelesss (1394)
There are two things here that annoy me. One - the manager, his behaviour is appalling. Two - your son calling you. He should find a way to handle this that leaves him the better man instead of calling his momma. You say he has got his life together now so that makes me think he is an adult. Kudos to you for putting slavery and racism behind you and not bowing down to keeping it alive. Perhaps (hopefully) one day doing just that will become so natural we won't have this kind of crap to deal with anymore. That manager needs a good swift kick in the pants at the least.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
This was reported to, the head manager, the head manager, just took up got the race manager, that was calling my Son names.
@mandala100 (46302)
@TLily15 That's so sad to hear my friend.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
Everything is going to, work out I am not worried, not at all.