Have you ever thought to learn a second language?

@RodrickH (8994)
China
Learning a second language is important nowadays, English is a subject in my country so I guess my second language is English. It's great to learn English, I start learning English since I was in kindergarten. With English as my second language, I can speak with many different people all around the world, I guess learning a second languagecan make a difference. Have you ever thought to learn a second language?
Been trying to learn a second language. Signed up with Duolingo to learn Spanish but real life always gets in the way.
@RodrickH (8994)
@allen0187 Duolingo is an amazing site which you can learn other language for free, never know this site before, but I checked it when I read your comment, do you like it?
@RodrickH yes I do. I continue to use it.
@anikoonline (3166)
• Hungary
I went to a school where we learnt English, German as compulsary languages and we had to choose a third one, too. Now I am grateful because knowing many languages is the best thing in my life. I enjoy that I can understand different languages.
@RodrickH (8994)
Me too, knowing another language can help you communicate with different people all around the world
• Hungary
@RodrickH Yes, it is a great thing!
• Cuddalore, India
I used to learn second language.
@RodrickH (8994)
Thanks for sharing, which language you used to learn?
• Cuddalore, India
@RodrickH English
@Icydoll (19899)
Learning language is good to communicate and to increase knowledge too.:).I'm trying to learn new language
@RodrickH (8994)
@lcydoll That's true, which language do you learn?
@garymarsh6 (14075)
OH yes it is very important to learn a second language or at least a few words if nothing else. English is so useful to learn as it is so widely spoken and you can like you say speak to people from all over the world. English is my mother tongue but I also speak French. My goal is to learn to speak Italian too!
@RodrickH (8994)
Learning a second language is important and it can help us communicate with people all around the world
@mandala100 (43562)
@RodrickH Yes my friend I'm trying to learn Spanish.
@RodrickH (8994)
Thanks for sharing
@riverwild (1276)
I tried to take a couple language classes at school, it didn't go well for me.
@RodrickH (8994)
Thanks for sharing