Are we earning faster in myLot than ever before?

Calcutta, India
Earlier today I made a comeback to myLot after 2 years and so far I noticed some changes as far as earning is concerned. I noticed mainly two things:- 1. Earnings seems to be bigger than before as I got more returns than I normally would, out of a discussion two years back. 2. Earnings seems to have become real-time as well as I saw marked increase in my earnings throughout the day bit by bit, not sure if I recall correctly about the earning algorithm.
@owlwings (39780)
• Cambridge, England
The earnings algorithm was completely rewritten in July/August 2015 when myLot restored the earnings program. It now depends not on how many posts you make but on how much interaction you receive on what you post. Earnings are updated hourly (usually), so you should see them increase several times during the day (provided that people have interacted with your posts, of course).
This is where you will learn all about the myLot Earnings Program
• Calcutta, India
Thanks! This answers all of it....I shall keep it in mind.
@rakski (22170)
Wow that is nice to know.
@owlwings (39780)
• Cambridge, England
@rakski Didn't you know that before? It's all explained in the Earnings Program FAQs.
I just followed you so your going to make a little more as long as I have something to offer. But you got it answered already.
@Avijit100 I follow people who are active on my posts. I check each persons activity for the past three days. If I am there I follow and that is it. I check my list often and it's updated always. I find that removes me the waste of time I spend on people that don't have interest in me. So that saves me time at the end of the day. it's also saving them from having to pass me by or ignore me. It helps both ways.
@sharon6345 Good way to do it.
@marlina I had to make a few changes to rest my mind of stress and anguish. I have decided that exploring on mylot was not for me. You see there are a few things I am not able to manage. For that reason I taped the section on my computer to remind me each day. look very good in the picture. When I did that I was able to see who my true friends were here. Now I focus on them and they are able to make more. I hope because I see some still are not as active. But I am much better now. Thank you
I see that you already got the right reply from Owlwings.
• Calcutta, India
@LadyDuck Yes, I was sure that there must have been a change while I was away. That link described it all.
@Avijit100 What I like now is the fact that you are not obliged to write to earn.
• Calcutta, India
@LadyDuck Yeah, if the discussion gets going then even if one doesn't write, the earning goes on.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Welcome back.
• Calcutta, India
@gaianoor Thanks! Haven't got a chance to interact with people from the part of the world that you represent.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
@Avijit100 I’m looking to find someone from my country here but till now no one
• Calcutta, India
@gaianoor Maybe soon you would come across one or even more from your country, stay tuned.
@Icydoll (24745)
Welcome back to Mylot :).
• Calcutta, India
@Icydoll Thanks! I see that you are quite active here. Didn't see you last time when I went for a 2 year hibernation.
@Icydoll (24745)
@Avijit100 I have joined here two months back... nice meeting you
• Calcutta, India
@Icydoll Nice meeting you too
Welcome back.
• Calcutta, India
@marlina Thanks you! I get a feeling that I perhaps had seen you in a site called Bubblews which perished.
I don’t remember how the earning was a couple years back But glad you’re enjoying your time being back and getting into the rhythm.
• Calcutta, India
@infatuatedbby Yeah, I certainly feel the cents are coming quite faster lol. Will check more closely to see how correct my observation is regarding the new algorithm.
@Avijit100 Good to hear that! Happy myLotting.
@nomus24g (24942)
I thought it slowed down a bit...
• Calcutta, India
@nomus24g Will have to check more closely but I reckon the earning is on the faster side.
@nomus24g (24942)
@Avijit100 not sure...
We are earning at the same rate we earned 2 years ago. Earnings have been updated hourly since August 2015.
• Calcutta, India
I got it right now with Mr.O provided link.
@kanchan10 (3431)
• Kolkata, India
at least for discussions it has certainly increased.
I don't really feel so. I still think it is difficult to earn from here. But five dollars as the minimum payment is great.
@rakski (22170)
I noticed that too. Good for all of us then.