Rest Day Feels

@Sundie (261)
Finally, it's my rest day! Rest day feeling be like, having a lot of plans on your mind. Meeting out with friends, go party, spend time with your family, do household chores, go shopping or something. But there's really a certain day you really don't feel like doing anything. And you end up laying on your bed the whole day. All of the plans go away in a bit! And that's what I feel right now. How about you? How do you spend your rest day?
• Uzbekistan
I'm retired. I can rest any day I like. :-)
@Sundie (261)
Can't wait for that day too!
You must be enjoying life
@Sundie (261)
@LovelyxOdd We should be! We can't predict what will happen the next day, so live life to the fullest and enjoy it.
@miketagz (7489)
It's your lucky day because it's Sundie. And you enjoy the cold sweetness Sundie.
@Sundie (261)
Hahaha! How I wish tho!
@miketagz (7489)
@Sundie Yeah why not. Nothing to lose on your favorite desert. Anyway back to weekday's again. And will start on Mundie.
@Sundie (261)
@miketagz Hahahaha! Followed by Tuesdie, Wednesdie, Thursdie, Fridie and Saturdie.
I don't have a rest day since I have 5 children, 1 dog, 1 cat and a husband. Lol
@Sundie (261)
Well, spending your day with them is happiness I guess. Isn't it?
I know, right! I have five kids, a husband, 1 dog and 1 cat too! Hahah, so funny. We never get a day off. :(
@Sundie (261)
@LovelyxOdd Well you guys can try to go out sometimes. Maybe in a park or something refreshing for you
Good question, I don't even have a rest day to speak of. But we try to go on a trip and spend it somewhere nice like a beautiful island.
@Sundie (261)
Awesome! You don't have any rest day but you have time to do that. Island hooping is great!
@Sundie It is.
@Sundie (261)
@toniganzon That gives me an idea of what to do next week then. Thank you!
I had a week of that when I had the flu. It won't happen no matter how I try unless I am sick.
@Sundie (261)
Yaaaay! So you must be always outside during your rest day then?
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
I spend my rest day doing chores - cleaning, washing, arranging the apartment. That is the routine I have set for myself every monday.
@Sundie (261)
How industrious you are!
@dodoazo (21291)
So sad and I am very sorry to hear from you that you feel being lazy today. Nothing doing for the whole day unless your are sick.
@Sundie (261)
Well, I at least ended up the day at church and grab something to eat with my sister.
@dodoazo (21291)
@Sundie At least you've done something and was happy about it and did eat together with your sister.
@Sundie (261)
@dodoazo Yeah! Haha
I spend time with my family, hear my favorite songs, watch a movie, go for a walk in the evening and have dinner from out.
@Sundie (261)
That's nice to know. Hope you have a great day then!
@Sundie Thank you very much. Hope you too have a great day.
@Sundie (261)
@rubybashirkunju Thank youuu
For me I spend my rest day through washing clothes and cleaning our house since it is very rare for me to have time.
@Sundie (261)
That's so nice of you.