What is the best time to go to sleep?

@gaianoor (1144)
Tirana, Albania
The best time to go to bed remains a personal matter, and depends on the amount of sleep you need and when you have to wake up in the morning There is not exactly a right bedtime that will work for everyone. Some people sleep better and are fully rested when going to bed at 10 PM, when other people prefer staying awake until midnight. In fact, the question is not so much to know when to go to sleep, but rather when you need to wake up and how much rest you need. Knowing that it is recommended for an adult to sleep 7 to 9 hours a night(1), it’s easy to say that if you wake up at 6.30 am, you should better go to sleep around 11PM/11.30PM since you will most likely fall asleep after 15 minutes. If you fall asleep after a few seconds or if you feel like you need more sleep, make the right adjustments…. What is your time to bed?
@oahuwriter (1716)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
I agree with you. When I need to wake up early the next day I sleep earlier to get enough sleep for that night. If I don't need to wake up early I'm up watching tv till quite late. Getting enough sleep is essential for better health. I like to get in 7-9 hours each night so I feel great the next day to finish up all I need to do. Though life can get busy, we need to be disciplined to get enough sleep so we can stay healthy always.
@ms1864 (6993)
• Bangalore, India
I don't really have a fixed time at which i need to be awake ...since i work from home. But i am a midnighter. Can't seem to fall asleep before that. I do get my rest...so it all works out.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
I sleep after midnight too even when i have to wake up early
I normally fall asleep between 11 and 12 and sometimes I sleep early and that's around 10.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
I think we all want to sleep on the right time but it’s diifficult to stay to that hour
@miketagz (7508)
I usually slept at 10 or 11pm. I don't hesistate myself because time so fast.
@A_loves_B (1616)
I usually go to bed at 11 pm, and wake up at 3 am. I'm trying to adjust my sleeping schedule..but it's hard to do
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Yeah i know, when i used to go to the gym my sleep schedule was better
@A_loves_B (1616)
@gaianoor Do you advise me to go to the gym ??
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
@A_loves_B You can try, it helped me a lot. But maybe don`t go directly to the gym. Start walking and see if it affects your sleep. If it goes well you can try with gym.