Looking out for genuine online job.

I am a housewife and was looking out for genuine online jobs. My husband introduced me to this site and I am really enjoying it. It is real fun. I would like to know about other genuine online jobs so that I can join and work. If anyone could suggest me a genuine online job site. I am eagerly looking out for it. Now days it is difficult to get a genuine online job.
@Icydoll (19637)
I'm present on Mylot only..no idea of other sites..hope someone will help you.
@AKRao24 (18083)
myLot is not a place to make money lie we make in job! For your hard work of 8 hours continuos work you may hardly get some thing between 50 to 70 cents! That means your average monthly payout would be between $15 and $20 ! I don't think you will be happy to get this amount after 8 hours of hardworking on your laptop! You may come accross some other good sites but most of the times they ditch you when it comes to payment part of it! This is what I have experienced in the past. My experience with mylot has been very good as far as payment part is concerned.they are paying less but they are paying for certain! Thanks dear @rubybashirkunju ! All the best! God Bless!
@mohit459 (11871)
• Haldwani, India
Online wiring is better
@dodoazo (19577)
What do you mean by "genuine online job"? Let's be specific for as long as they are online jobs are paying their users, they may be considered as genuine. Aren't they?
Online job where we get payment for the job we do and give
@dodoazo (19577)
@rubybashirkunju here in myLot you will get paid by a penny. Why not try forumcoin, the forum wheel, bear money forum? Those are the sites I have joined and they're paying me in return.
@dodoazo I would definitely check out those sites. Thank you very much.
• Cuddalore, India
If you have enough talent on writing you can choose any freelancing sites like fiverr or find someone in your area who is outsourcing blog writing jobs or content writing jobs .Same also applicable data entry works too.
Thank you very much ,I will definitely try writing jobs.
Upwork or odesk are legit... but stick to mylot this is one of the best blogsite ever. God bless.
@shynu44 (4926)
you can register at ww.upwork.com and
Thanks for giving me a link, maybe I will try that one later.
@bela360 (1614)
• Saint Lucia
I have not found any.
@wongchoiyee (7352)
Do you like to do survey? Try toluna.
I think you should try some post to paid forums such as Postloop and forum coin to name a few. They are really legitimate and well paying sites.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
I have not earned anything before online and have not been paid so I am in the same shoes as you. Thanks for posting this interesting discussion.