Taking Advantage Of Others

I have seen many people taking undue advantages of others. It is really a bad habit. For example if we go with the person and have dinner,he expects us to pay the bill every time. He makes excuses that he has to make a phone call and go out. Once or twice if it is done it can be understood. A person can't take advantage of others every time. How should we tackle with such people?
@AKRao24 (18455)
Better to avoid such people as such people instead of making the company happy they spread negativity with their selfish activities! I would never entertain such people who think that are over smart and fooling me to pay the bill! Thanks dear @rubybashirkunju ! God Bless!
@dodoazo (19720)
I have a victim for that kind of practice several times. But for the second time, they were not able to fool me. I would rather avoid them without telling them that they are taking advantage of me. Now they distance with me. Their trick didn't work anymore.
@Icydoll (20148)
We should give him note before that he should pay bill or distribute the to pay the bill equally.Some people really take advantage...but we are the one giving them to take advantage..so it's better to avoid
• Cuddalore, India
Better say it say missed my purse .That's all problem solve automatically. Or say them you don't have enough money and ask them to pay their bill or Better don't go outing with them next time.
You know the wrong people! This has never happened to me or anyone I know.
Here in India I have seen many people. It has happened to me. Mostly people from India do it.
I stay away from these people.
I am a victim too of this kind of situation. I am a person who does not get angry easily and I don't complain. It really hurts when they take advantage your kindness knowing you can't fight back. I hope I can have the urge to be strong and say what I feel.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
It's a devious behavior. Don't deal and stop dealing with people like that. If you're going out, the party should decide beforehand who should settle the bill so that there is no disagreement. I like to make sure of that.
@Daljinder (21606)
Don't go to dinner with that person again. Problem solved!
I think I would keep my distance from those who take advantage of others. If one refuses to be in the company of such people then they will not be taken advantage of.
@prashu228 (25811)
ahh...its irritating..better avoid them
@mohit459 (11909)
• Haldwani, India
Act smartly... And a gap from such person will be best