Listening is key.

I get tired of telling my daughter to not come to me for advice. Well,she won't listen an for that I am sorry. I am going to break it down every time. Like it or not and then block you if your rude. I told her countless times to get out that car yesterday. As she rides she feels the need to control what goes on. I said kay if you ride be quiet. Nope she wants to rule the kingdom.. Well, she is not in the car today. Bless her sweet heart. Tonight she will be better off. She is spending the day with a girl friend. good for her. Let Jay drive.. Life is better when small things change. Nothing major at first. Just a little. bless you guys.
Is Jay driving for Uber or something? My parents fought constantly when they drive but then again they always fought constantly. It's a pain when people ask advice but then won't try anything that is suggested.
No but he wants to kay can't ride in the uber. He is driving on his own. My neighbor was telling kay that she needs to hear me. i want her to let him drive so they can be ok. She wants to be under him aand all they do is fight. he tries talking to her. I am tired. I tell her stress is painful she started crying. I need to do what helps me
@sharon6345 yeah she needs to let him do it and leave him be. Sitting on top of your man every second isn't good and them fighting is bad. If she doesn't want to listen to you then she needs to stop bringing her problem to you knowing the stress is so much for you to handle.
@shaggin That is the same thing I said to her and she pissed me off. I said don't talk to me with my neighbor here. She did not listen and my neighbor began to councel her which she was on my side. But kay was upset. I said stop telling our business to the neighbors. we need to work these issues out ourself.
@aureliah (19438)
• Kenya
At least she has sometime with her girlfriend
That is nice and the girlfriend could use a little visit.
@aureliah (19438)
• Kenya
@db20747 (10301)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Sounds like we have a backseat driver there!
She is fighting with him daily and that means get out the car.