Good Afternoon.

@Blondie2222 (22378)
Hello everyone and how are we doing today ? I am doing pretty good been on the go since yesterday and no time to relax til now. I ended up going to my younger sister's house yesterday morning and babysitting my niece while she had a hair appointment. The cable guys came also to hook up her cable they said between 12-2 and got there right at 2pm. They were there til 430 hooking everything up. After they left we went to the store got stuff for dinner & then i hung out at her house for the night. Today i came home at 10:30am and then got ready & went to my older sister's house to hang out with her and the kids. I was there from 1230-330 and just got home at 4pm. I'm now relaxing for a hour and a half and then I have to go bowling. Hopefully I'll be able to bowl good I am kinda tired from running all over the place. It's been a great weekend though so no complaints. Can't wait to come home and sleep in my own bed though. How has your weekend been ? Have you done anything fun? Well I'm off to go watch a movie and relax. Hope you enjoy what's left of your Sunday. Photo Credit: lovethispic.com
tow of my sisters live on the same block a corner from each other. I have not been in one of their units. The other I have not been in there in over a year more if possible. My mom just moved to the middle of the block on the corner between both of them. I been there once. My brother lives around the corner I was there Christmas.
@Blondie2222 (22378)
@sharon6345 oh wow I take it you guys are not close ? My family is close so we see each other all the time, I don't know what I would do without my sisters. They both live close to me one is 35mins away and the other is 20mins away.
@Blondie2222 Oh my sisters call and come over but not often. i had to space things out when I began living a different life. I see them as often as needed.
@Blondie2222 (22378)
@sharon6345 that's good to hear.
The weekend has been good. Not much happened which is a boring person like me wants!
@Blondie2222 (22378)
@allen0187 glad you had an ok weekend then.
What is the movie you are going to see?
@Blondie2222 (22378)
@johnroberts I watched love thy neighbor & now i'm watching backstabbed both lifetime channel movies.
@anikoonline (3208)
• Hungary
Your sisters must be very happy because you help them with the kids.
@Blondie2222 (22378)
@anikoonline yes they are. I love my nieces and nephew.
@Ithink (10501)
I had a pretty good weekend too, didn't get all I wanted done but still good. Had a good time with the family, daughter and family came over with the son-in-laws sister Brittany and her 4 kids so we had an extra 6 kids here but it was fun!
I had a nice weekend which I will be writing about soon. Good luck bowling The Little gingerbread houses on the cup in the photo are so adorable!
Not a very good day.Due to the weather.I need some Sun.