Too many hours stay in the office

@RodrickH (12635)
China
I have spent too many hours staying in my office. Too busy to deal with all those files, I think maybe I need to have a break, going out and have some fresh air. Do you have a moment that you feel so tired and need a break?
I get up and walk around when I am on the computer for a long time.
@RodrickH (12635)
Good idea, I'll try that next time
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
I think I should be doing this. I have a little back pain.
@mydanods Most chairs arent good for posture, so its good to stand up every so often (45 minutes or so) and change position, shake out those muscles
@shubhu3 (18479)
• New Delhi, India
I can understand this. This happens with me as well. Draining after long hours of work.
@RodrickH (12635)
Thanks for sharing, how did you get away from that? By going out or doing something else?
@shubhu3 (18479)
• New Delhi, India
@RodrickH Either by taking small walks in intervals or doing something different.
@aureliah (18857)
• Kenya
Yes it gets to that point. You need to take a break once in a while
@RodrickH (12635)
I think so, so going out is great
@aureliah (18857)
• Kenya
@nomus24g (24937)
yes, you should take sometime off and go out
@RodrickH (12635)
So I decide to go out
@nomus24g (24937)
@RodrickH thats good....gives the kick to restart all again
@Blondie2222 (22595)
Yes I do all the time. I work 1130-8pm and by 5pm I'm exhausted and need to take a break. Some days I go outside if it's nice out but others i just stay inside and read a book and eat something light to get me thru the rest of the night.
@RodrickH (12635)
Work from 11:30 to 8pm? I guess you have ti stay in your office for many hours so it's great to go out and have a break
@Blondie2222 (22595)
@RodrickH yeah it's not a bad shift but I try and take breaks as often as I can.
All the . As a college student, it's hard to tell myself that it's okay to take a break from studying and go outside
@RodrickH (12635)
When I was a college student, it's hard for me to take a break cause I need to keep studying to prepare for some English test since my major is English
You should take periodic breaks while working.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
yeah like cant be stuffed with life. I feel that way, maybe 3-4 times a week. I think I may be depressed but I don't let it win over me.
I wish I can have a setback. But I need to strike my goal this year.
@oahuwriter (3524)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
When we play games we discuss, how to save ourselves for it can get intense when you play games online. Blink, always blink and make sure your eyes get exercise. Close eyes, let your eyeball go around in a circle and then go in the opposite direction-rest, close your eyes...20 min on then take a break so you don't strain your eyes. When I use my laptop, I look at my clock, okay, 1PM. Then when I look up it's almost 4PM! It seems like I been using my laptop for just a half hour, but it was a few hours already. I stop and take a break. I go outside look at the sky seeking what kind of weather further away might be. Taking a break from using your computer is essential to good eye health. We're doing the right thing.
Read these top tips for avoiding eye strain when working at a computer.
@RodrickH (12635)
Thanks for the information
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
@RodrickH You're very welcome. I play games on the computer, so when playing games the time flies by and my eyes is steadily transfixed in one location. My eyes get tired more when my eyes are transfixed I noticed. So I have to contentiously stop and take a break when I play games with my laptop.
@RodrickH (12635)
@oahuwriter Taking a break is very important especially when playing games, which game do you play?