Do You Travel Or Would You Rather Be Home ?

Are you a person who likes to travel? There are lot of places to see out there, that’s for sure. I thought of this post after reading @Platespinner’s. She likes to get out there and see different areas. But I’d just rather stay home. Maybe it’s because I work and don’t feel like I’m home much. I don’t know. I know some who like to go on cruises or just like to travel to different parts of the USA. Some want to see all the states. Some like to travel all over the place. I would rather stay home. But even when I have a vacation week, I’d just rather spend it at home or just do some shopping for a few hours out of town or an hour here in town. I’m not one for going too far away from my own city. My home is where I’d rather be.
You are a homebody! I love to travel and can't get enough.
@LoriAMoore Wrong song:
Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough (Live) 88 HQ
@JohnRoberts @loriamoore i love both songs!
I like to go out somewhere at least once every year if I can.
@tech40 (9221)
I want to travel abroad once a year, but my budget cant afford that :(
@tech40 I save my money to go abroad.
@tech40 (9221)
@marguicha Wow how many times have you been on different countries
I'm not much of a traveler but there are places I'd love to visit at some point in my life. I am more of a homebody though
@tech40 (9221)
Same heree! I’m homebody but I want to go to some beautiful beaches!
I love being home also. But we also love to get out and go for drives too. At least once or twice a year we'll go away for a few days, its always within driving distance, but we have a lot of fun on the way there.
@mydanods (6782)
• Nigeria
I also love being home but once a year I take a trip to the rural areas. The visits are refreshing.
@topffer (33203)
• France
I am evolving on that. I traveled a lot when I was younger, then I preferred to stick at home and sleep in my bed during holidays, because I was spending too many time in hotels for my job. When I got a stroke last year and could not move my legs during several weeks, I thought that I missed something and I started again to travel since I recovered my legs. Not very far, a weekend here and there in the surrounding countries or Paris, and I enjoy these weekends.
You are brave to start traveling after your stroke. After my cancer I only travel with someone else.
@topffer (33203)
• France
@marguicha I am alright now, but last year I have had the feeling that I would never be able to walk again, and it was frightening enough to make me change my mind.
@Platespinner (16533)
Thanks for the mention. If I didn't love to travel I'd be a very unhappy person since I live a day's drive from any family. I don't mind staying home but, as a stay-at-home mom, home is work and travel is "vacation." Of course, the way my husband and I usually travel it's not the relaxing time that most people associate with vacation. We like to explore and end up filling our days with hikes and museums and the like.
@rakski (8541)
It is nice to be home but i also want to explore other places. Hopefully when my children are big enough i will be bringing them to some places.
@tech40 (9221)
I want to stay at home when I was young and single, I keep on playing online and I have time updating my youtube channel before, but nowadays I became outgoing and stopped playing at home, I want to spend my time with my girlfriend @sundie
@Sundie (261)
A That's so sweet of you. Lovin' every single time with you as always.
@tech40 (9221)
@Sundie Just make sure that I’m the only one.
@Sundie (261)
@tech40 101% sure.
I'm a certified homebody but given the chance, I'd definitely travel. In fact if travelling is free, I'd never stay in one place for an extended period of time.
I prefer to stay home. My husband likes to travel; I do not. I went on so many vacations as a kid, I am done.
@Daljinder (21025)
I have been at home for far too long so I want to travel and see new places. But for that I need money so making and saving money is the goal at the moment.
I would classify myself as a homebody now.
@Dena91 (4178)
Mike and I like to take day trips but mostly we enjoy being at home.
• Summerville, Georgia
Oddly since I grew up a Navy brat and moved all the time and was taken to every possible National park you'd think now that I'm nearing 50 I'd just want to stay at home, but not so I love to just go places.
I love to travel
I love to travel and see other places.
@sprite1950 (11318)
• Corsham, England
Now that I am older I am definitely a home bird. I love to be at home amongst all my possessions. I was never big on travelling even when I was younger as I don't like to be too far from my family.
• Buffalo, New York
Home is where the heart is. I would rather be in my cozy studio.
@cttolledo (4110)
I guess you are an introvert. I love to travel I love to see the world that's why I'm working so hard for that dreams. But I am not sure if I can still accomplish that dream, but who knows.
I like to have a travel. The world is so large and there are many places I want to see. Besides, I think having a travel will be good for the children. They can learn more besides books. It is also a good chance for a family to get closer relationship. It is also a break from work and school.