Happy Monday Everyone

It's Monday! I had such a hard time getting myself out of bed this morning. It wasn't even that I was so tired I didn't want to get up but I was so warm and snuggly under the covers I didn't want to step foot out of the bed. But, coffee was calling so I got up, showered, dressed, made the bed and here I am with coffee in hand ready to chat for awhile. I went to bed a little late last night as I watched the 2 hour finale of Big Brother Celebrity and then went right into the new season of The Walking Dead. By the time I went to bed my head was spinning and I usually don't like to watch The Walking Dead right before going to bed. Usually I'll watch it and then follow it up with something lighthearted so zombies etc aren't on my brain when I put my head on my pillow. Thankfully I didn't have any crazy dreams. Today is another dreary day but we might see some sunshine this afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed. The weather has been miserable for days now. How's things with you today? anything exciting planned?
As usual, I'm late getting on here. Once I'm up, I fly out of bed and am ready to begin my day. As usual, it's gorgeous here, and I had a leisurely walk and looked at all the beautiful homes along the shore. Usually, I fly right by them. Did cleaning, and relaxed on the lanai watching the birds and did some reading.
Wish I could jump out of bed and be ready for the day. I drag myself around until at least mid morning
@Marilynda1225 But then you come to life!
Happy Monday to you there.We just got back from a motor trip.Mike wanted me out of the house.
Glad you got out and got some fresh air
It's sunny outside and not so cold as all that but not really warm either. I wish we'd get a little more rain though. I hope you get some sunshine and warm weather soon.
@Blondie2222 (21823)
That's how I was this morning I did not want to get out of bed. I was sleeping so good and was warm but the bright sunshine got me out of bed at 815 this morning. I've had 2 cups of coffee and breakfast already and showered. Just relaxing til I have to go to work here soon.
Happy Monday and, have a great day. I still can't believe they killed Carl off.
I know. Killing Carl was pretty sad
I don't watch either of those shows, but I'm glad you got to watch them, and that you didn't have bad dreams. Things are okay here.
We have sunshine and 51F which is quite nice for February. Lots of playing outdoors with Molly.
Good morning Marilyn! Its a bright and sunny start to our day here and mild-finally! I don't have to start work for a while, so I was able to enjoy this morning a little more then I would had I been at work. I made a fresh batch of strawberry muffins, it was a new recipe, and I'm not sold on it.
Check my Good Morning post..it will tell you about the days "excitement" lol.
@prashu228 (25811)
Nothing exciting..same routine monday..have a nice day
@Icydoll (20225)
Hope you will see sunshine afternoon..have a great day
@1hopefulman (28688)
I am trying to be in bed by 11 PM the latest. I need to get enough sleep to function well.
Hope the sun came out for you and you had a good day. My Monday went ok!
@PainsOnSlate (20254)
It was not a good day for me, i painted some and cleaned some and looked forward for my son to come home and help us with the TV. Hate it when the machines we use don't work properly. He came bringing gifts... a new remote
Monday is now over. I hope you had a great Monday. I did.
@hostessman (9460)
• Tucson, Arizona
nothing to exciteing going on here except the weather is nice it is about 65