Real Circus Show

realcircusshow
@miketagz (7489)
Good day! It's Show Time! Miketagz Again! It's really lovely to see how performers to do a great show and some of you really know how huge this circus arena, there are a ton of tricks such as Trampoline Jump, Joggling Balls & Bottles, Jumping Animals on the Fire, Unicycle ride, Trapeze and other extraordinary moves. I cannot complete the best viewing experience without food like popcorn and juice. That was really spectacular. Do you have fond memories when visiting Real Circus Show than watching on a TV or streaming online? You'll see the big difference.
I never liked this at all. I been once in my life. I have no idea that i will ever return. It's truly beautiful though.
@miketagz (7489)
@sharon6345 Oh I see, maybe you like something else other than circus.
@miketagz The best thing for me is my bed and tv.
@miketagz (7489)
@sharon6345 Yeah, relaxing and peaceful place.
• Uzbekistan
I've seen some live circus shows. I like acrobatics. I'm strictly against performances with wild animals. Animals don't have to jump through rings of fire to entertain me. A funny thing I saw many years ago in the state circus in Moscow was a clown doing tricks with a normal house cat. No idea how he had taught the cat to do what he liked. Normally cats do only what they like.
@miketagz (7489)
@MALUSE I love other animals walking using two feet like dogs does except for heavy animals like elephants.
They put on a good show, but the animals should be free.
@miketagz (7489)
@TRBRocks420 Thats right, Animals are very sad and must be roam somewhere for the mean time.
@Icydoll (24627)
I like circus ..I used to watch them in my childhood.
@miketagz (7489)
@Icydoll wow that must be one of the best experience you ever had. at least you can watch right in front of TV.
@Icydoll (24627)
@miketagz I like to watch it live ..but no shows here ...
@miketagz (7489)
@Icydoll One day you'll see live and who knows you'll see one of Mylot faces performing circus hahah
@dgobucks226 (13775)
Yes, I always enjoyed the circus performers. I was always amazed by the high wire acts, such balance!
@miketagz (7489)
@dgobucks226 Me too, especially walking in the top using bare feets.
@dgobucks226 (13775)
@miketagz Yes, yes! Good one
@miketagz (7489)
@dgobucks226 Awesome man!
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Nothing like the circus LIVE, I sure miss the circus!! The biggest circus in America shut down and went out of business!!!
@miketagz (7489)
@db20747 Yeah hope you can watch them again. I will ask for Trump but might impossible.
@Shienly (197)
wow!!! nice. In my entire life, I've never been in a circus before. :( I want to try but I have no time to do that.
@miketagz (7489)
@Shienly It's alright at least you cam watch them on TV similar to a real circus. Maybe one day you can see them on live.
@prashu228 (25504)
I visited circus when i was child, long back.. someone told me they dont treat animals and the people working there properly ..i felt bad never went
@miketagz (7489)
@prashu228 Poor animals, should treat them well.
@rakski (22013)
I cannot remember actually. It seems that o was way too young when I last watch a live circus show. But I am already happy to watch them in TV
@miketagz (7489)
@rakski Yeah it's way too far to visit in circus and there's a fee before entering. TV is the best option.
@miketagz Seriously I think I never saw a real circus. It would be great for a kid to see and just stare at it and think it is amazing.