My take on the 'Gun Issue'

So next I am gonna hear some idiot tell me owning a semi-auto weapon that fires nuclear 'bullets' is their Constitutional right. If someone is a mass murderer for killing people with a semi-auto weapon, that means they are now using a weapon of mass destruction and not a 'firearm'. Funny, but I don't see that mentioned anywhere in the Constitution. STOP. THE. INSANITY.
@indexer (1194)
• Leicester, England
A good point - well made. What function could a semi-automatic weapon possibly have other than to kill as many people as possible? It is hardly a defensive weapon, and cannot be used for what Americans misleadingly call "hunting".
Exactly. Killing the maximum number of people is all they are designed for.
NO ONE besides the military needs assault rifles. I’m tired of hearing rednecks saying they need them because that’s them thar 2nd amendment right.
Those people seem to gloss right over that it doesn't say you are guaranteed the right to own a weapon created for the express purpose of killing other people.
@NJChicaa We are born with arms, of course we have the right to go sleeveless
i'd hate to see what they're hunting if they feel they need fully automatic rifles..frickin bigfoot?
@nanette64 (17612)
• Fairfield, Texas
The only time I'd want an automatic weapon @JolietJake is if I was facing a gang of MS13. Otherwise, it only took the ONE bullet to take out my spouse. I happen to be a good shot thanks to my Daddy.
@BarBaraPrz (19853)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I couldn't agree with you more. And people wonder why I call your country Crazyland.
@hereandthere (31110)
reload after every shot - how silly of me to think about old cameras with film and flash!
I have not got anything to say here, because it makes sense to me as you state it.
@cintol (6414)
I agree, I don't think semi auto weapons have any place in society. Those should be banned and I hope they can get that done.
@sol_cee (15521)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Hopeless.
@tzwrites (4913)
But honestly why would you need to own a weapon in the first place? The protection argument is garbage in my opinion.
If you lived in some areas of this country, you wouldn't be so quick to call it garbage...just saying
No comment, This is like religion no one is ever right.
@yugocean (8375)
or This is Politics.
Great post what you say is very true. I am starting to get disgusted by what "people" say is a constitutional right? Let 's give up hiding behind the constitution as that is an act of a coward. They can not come up with any other excuse to carry them
Yep, weapons just lying there are not dangerous but put one in the hands of a real jerk who has an issue to solve and they both become dangerous the weapon and the jerk. It would be really unfortunate if soon people would start eyeing each other with suspicion and feel panicky just to leave their houses.
I swear I haven't killed anyone at all! All I own is a Glock 40.
@spiderdust (6150)
• San Jose, California
Now I have Susan Powter screaming in my head, and she hasn't been in there for a long time.
@Shiva49 (13011)
The solution is simple enough but emotions cloud it. Looks like tougher than taking away candy from a child - siva
@yugocean (8375)
Constitution of US was made before use of Nuclear Weapon, so you will not find; but some gaming addict may find it; they want game in real life. BTW do you have Flame Thrower? May I get one too?
Insane are scattered now theyre children of satan