28 02 2018

@gaianoor (1144)
Tirana, Albania
Today it started wrong and i think it will end this way. What is your opinion on the Finance Department on your daily job. Here where i work everyone thinks that who works in the financial department is crazy or it has problems. I don`t think i have a problem just want to make my job and the company better. There is nothing wrong with that i think. Maybe no one likes that someone younger than them is in charge and trying to do her job.
• Uzbekistan
Maybe people are just envious that you've got a job or they're afraid that you may find out that they have swindled with their tax declarations.
@miketagz (7489)
I think it's some sort of salary issues. Better to ignore anyway. It's jealous.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
Yes, people are just jealous of those in the finance department. They imagine they are the ones who handle all the money. It's responsibility.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
maybe this.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
@mydanods most of them think I get paid for doing nothing and that`s the biggest problem
@Teep11 (7146)
Every person will have a problem. Some will face some of the toughest problems. I'm praying and there is hope. Smiles.
I always trusted those who handled the finances in my place of work.
@MaciMaci (306)
• France
Don't let their silly gossip bother you. Some unpleasant facts are that people will always be jealous of you, especially if you have a nice position and if you're doing your job correctly and responsibly (there are those who don't like to move a finger and you make them feel threatened)and there are people who will try to belittle you and step on you, just to make themselves feel important. Keep your head up and keep smiling. It will drive them crazy! ;)