Coldest week

Hungary
This is the coldest week here during this winter. The forecasts say that the temperature can go down to minus 22 Celsius degrees on Friday. Now it is only minus 10 celsius degrees, but it is very cold, too. But it snowed so I enjoy the nice view. Tomorrow will be March, officialy spring and the weather is not like spring. I am looking forward to a normal temperature and the sun.
• Uzbekistan
"This is the coldest week **here** during this winter." --- Where is **here**? Is there a special reason why you don't mention your country on your account page?
• Hungary
No special reason, I am a newbie and I've just registered and didn't fill my profile. But I will do it soon. :) And here is Hungary. How is the weather in Germeny?
• Uzbekistan
@anikoonline The winter was quite mild up to now. Only yesterday it became really cold. As far as I know, you're the only member from Hungary. Welcome!
• Hungary
@MALUSE Thanks! I hope that it won't be as cold in Germany as it is here.
I looked up the conversion of your temps and yes, that's cold. It's been a strange winter overall here too.
• Hungary
Yes, and normally winter happened between December and February. Not the real winter started at the last week of Februarry.
@anikoonline I hope it warms up soon for you.
• Hungary
@just4him Thank you! The forecast says that it will be better at the weekend.
@FayeHazel (21431)
I hope you get some warmth
• Hungary
I am at home now, it is warm. The weather is still too cold. Thanks!
@FayeHazel (21431)
@anikoonline Let's hope it warms up soon
You really do have some cold weather!!! We have temperatures like that in winter here in the Chicago area, however, this winter has been a mild one.
• Hungary
It haven't been so cold for many years. Now it is weird to have such a cold one.
Don't worry , the sun and warmth of March will be here VERY SOON.
• Hungary
This is my hope. :)