Last Day of February, to Meet Our Goals

@kobesbuddy (52384)
East Tawas, Michigan
Actually, my goals here have down-sized since joining this site, about six months ago. I started out trying to earn as much money as I possibly could! Now, I login to MyLot to visit with people that I actually like communicating with. I'm not here to earn money, even though it does make for a fun incentive. I'm more relaxed talking with others here, instead of tip toeing around, in fear of hurting someone's feelings or making them upset. Today ends the month of February, to meet those goals you've set for yourself! Have fun
I am glad you feel that way that is why I never cared too much for that. I have come here and be given the best advice to help me live better. I was at one point worried about you. when you had blocked me. I since learned it was not me. But I am sure you get it. I was happy to see things have changed. I am happy with my goal it was to stop crying and two days now no tears.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I was in deep depression, at that time. See, I know what depression is about, because I suffer from it also. At times, I have to pull away from everyone, to allow myself to get better.
@kobesbuddy That is what I did ofline and it's best in many ways.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sharon6345 We get overwhelmed at times, trying to help others.
I hope my bit of a cent helps some. Today I have not been here much. First I had a check of my alarm system and then I went to the movies. I just wrote a post about what NOT to watch
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm glad you got to go to the movies. We do that once in a while, I love it:)
@franxav (5369)
My thoughts are like yours.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Friendship is a lot more important, than a little income:)
I don't know if I have goals on myLot except to put a smile on a person's face. It's good to earn a bit, but it isn't my focus.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I came here to earn additional income, but now, it's for communicating with friends.
@kobesbuddy Basically why I'm here too.
@kobesbuddy That's true.
I was away on a business trip and I haven't been here on mylot during those days but it wasn't long though. But I'm here now and I'm not trying to rest this weekend as I'm extremely exhausted from the trip.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We went on a business trip to New Orleans, when Jay worked for a building business. It was only one weekend, but this was an extremely busy getaway! Jay had to attend a builders show and purchase things for their store in Tawas.
@kobesbuddy we had to fly all the way there and then was on the road going places. 70% of our time were spent on the road due to heavy traffic jams. And during the whole trip I only slept for 4 hours each night. No time to relax.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@toniganzon When we went to New Orleans, the business meeting were on the first floor of the hotel, where we stayed. So I could go other places, while he was shopping for tools and home accessories. The hotel was attached to a indoors walk-mall! It was a lot of fun:)
@alberello75 (18328)
• Genova, Italy
Me too, it's not my primary intent, to be here to make money. Think that in two months (January and February), I closed at just $ 8.39. However, in a few days, I will still receive the redeem. In my opinion, it is wrong to want to stay on Mylot, just for the purpose of earning. This thing, they should understand it soon, the beginners!
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
It's fun getting paid, for befriending people we enjoy talking with:)
@alberello75 (18328)
• Genova, Italy
@kobesbuddy Well, almost never in a month, I reach $ 5 for the payout. But on this site, it's not that, my only interest.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@alberello75 This site is more for social conversations, instead of an income.
Only goal I had for February was to not die from the flu. And, I made it. Thankfully.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
February was a bad month, for the flu virus! I'm glad you didn't get it:)
@kobesbuddy i did have it...
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Courtlynn And we got it also but took care of it, as you did. It lasted about two weeks!
@Ithink (10536)
I still try to make the 5 bucks but enjoy talking with people too, I have found many that I really enjoy. My bad thou is I seem to have a hard time keeping up with them all, you being one! lol I haven't been on as much but am trying to change that again. Didn't make the 5 this month but Im alright with that, I get to talk and know some nice and good people.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
The nice thing about earnings on this site, you never lose it. Having it carry over into the next month, makes our income level look better. I'm cutting back on time here, but only to get other things done each day.
@Ithink (10536)
@kobesbuddy Same here, mine is school of course .. lol and then just trying to keep the house up til I can start doing more decluttering.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Ithink This month, I won't be around very much. I'm getting bored, doing all those notifications each day.
I like to be here to meet new people from all over the world and also make some money too.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I love meeting people, from every country around the world!
@kobesbuddy That is nice Kharla.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Hannihar It gives us a little idea how others live, in many different cultures.
@JustBhem (40952)
• Davao, Philippines
Me too, I like talking to people here and you are one of them Miss Kharla. I feel comfortable being here.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
And I love talking with you also, Bhem!
@JustBhem (40952)
• Davao, Philippines
Thank you @kobesbuddy.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Some more dollars at the end of the month are welcome, even more if we earn those money having fun.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Making new friends is pretty exciting, especially when they live on the other side of the world!
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@LadyDuck Great situation to be in:)
@rheicel (7328)
It's already the 1st day of March here. I'm not active lately here in mylot but it's good to be back again.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
And I'm glad you're back to My Lot again:)
@rheicel (7328)
@kobesbuddy I'm also glad to interact again with you guys.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@rheicel We have a pretty neat family, on this site:)
@Tina30219 (35150)
• Onaway, Michigan
I have not been setting goals lately because I don’t want to be upset if I don’t reach them. I was getting $10 a month but have not been reaching it lately going to push harder for next month to get there if not more.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I think $10 a month is doing great, on this site! Good job:)
@Tina30219 (35150)
• Onaway, Michigan
@kobesbuddy Thanks. Going to push hard for next month
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Tina30219 I pushed hard last month and barely made it to my goal. February, I slacked off:(
I agree with you about those sensitive people. . It's best to interact with people you feel connected to and don't leave you feeling aggravated. I don't set goals. I'm here when I have some time to relax and gab with my friends.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I don't set goals, any more. It spoils the fun of spending time with nice people, I really like talking with!
@kobesbuddy I completely understand!
@kanchan10 (3141)
• Kolkata, India
so u have changed your perception on mylot. in my case still finding sometime to be active here.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I love to visit with people here. I just don't care any more, about how much is earned.
yeah i think its also one of the reason why i keep coming here because i gain friends here at least online even if not on offline
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I don't have many friends, so being online I can actually meet people and communicate with them:)
I have reached my $5 goal. that is my goal every month. I am here for friendship too. I get nowhere near what other users get but am not too worried about it!
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Money isn't my focus either, it's being around people I really enjoy:)
Happy last day of February :)
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Thank you, TR and happy February 28th to you, also!
This month really flew by even though there was only 28 days. I enjoy visiting and chatting that I really don't pay much attention to the bank.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I use to watch those number, off and on all day. Now, I'm looking for names of friends, to find out how they're doing.
It's best to go at your own pace and not drive yourself crazy trying to earn. Our own effort only goes so far here.
@kobesbuddy (52384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@JohnRoberts If we try to make a nice income here, we're dooped! This is a social site, with some pocket money attached as an incentive.