Last Day of February!

@Ithink (10501)
Well this month went fast! I'm feeling better and just re-ordered my herbs for my ongoing problems. I also ordered something new instead of my plain iron, something called Mega Foods something.. lol All the people in a group I'm in on Facebook says it works great for anemia. I'm hoping! So this month wasn't really that bad, (minus school) school is improving even well other then the teachers. That is for another post thou I guess. Anyways, things are going pretty good here. How are you doing?
@TheSojourner (17306)
Glad you had a good February. I eat a lot of beets and other things for iron. I wrote my final post for myLot, and will leave five of them up for the month of March, and have decided to stay to the end of March. April 1st will be the day. Will work on reading, sharing, and notifications for March. What kind of herbs do you take?
@Ithink (10501)
I take a few of them and vitamins a total mixture, V-X, Hawthorn, B12, D3, Potassium, Magnesium, Butchers Broom ( getting down with this one and going to Horsetail) Proteolytic Enzymes, Acidophilus, Serrapeeptase and then a water pill, Ohh and iron pill. I know seems to be a lot but it all has made me feel so much better. I also eat Liver, Beets, Raisins .. anything that has iron, really trying to get my iron back up so I don't have to have another blood transfusion. You will be missed ... just so you know.
@Ithink thank you. I had anemia and was on iron pills but all of that when I look back on it was due to the cancer that I have and not knowing about it. Once my primary tumor was taken out, even though I have all these metastasis, iron levels and other functions were as normal as they can be.
@Ithink (10501)
@CoralLevang Yeah I knew I was tired all the time and such but didn't know til I went for a check up for something else and low and behold I was so anemic It was an emergency blood transfusion and testing for me. It gave me an enlarged heart and I have palpitations something bad at times. But working on it all.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
well I kn[w it's been awhile since I've hit your posts so I thought I would take this time while I had the chance to do it, has the new stuff worked or have you gotten it yet?
@Ithink (10501)
Yes it has been awhile for me to see you. I thought maybe I did something that made you mad. It was waiting for me after I got home from the Emergency Surgery and I'm taking it now. I will get more blood tests in a month or so, there is no place that I will allow anyone to take blood from at this point. I was used as a human pin cushion!
@kanchan10 (3172)
• Kolkata, India
a short lived yet very happening month. lots of ups and downs. downs somehow got better.
@Ithink (10501)
Always up and downs, but makes you appreciate the good times all the more!
February flies at only 28 days.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Just listening songs...