Tomorrow

@ridingbet (59435)
Aside from being logged in this site, watching TV, and responding to text messages from my colleagues, I was also constantly calling the accounting office of our school. It is the first day of March, and we the part-time clinical instructors, should be given our 15-days-salary for the second half of February. Since I am the only one who has a landline, my colleagues rely on me to inform them if our salaries are ready. This morning, I asked Miss Cata how many grading sheets she will submit. “Three”, she answered, because she has one backlog grades not submitted on the 16th of February. For me, I have only 2, because I always submit on time. Miss AUA, another colleague, then texted me. I told her that I called up this morning, and I relayed the response of the person who received my call. This morning, the lady told me all the employees are in the gymnasium attending an activity. (It is the school’s foundation day and for three days from Wednesday to Friday, there are no classes and duty.) Several minutes ago, I called back, and I was informed that the employees are not yet back in the accounting office. “Tomorrow morning, Ma’am, your salaries will be ready”, that was the reply I got. I immediately texted Miss AUA and Miss Cata, told them about the response, and then got their replies. Tomorrow morning it is. I hope our money will be ready by that time. Do you have other plans for tomorrow?
The roads are covered of ice and it is snowing here. The authorities told us not to go out if not absolutely necessary. We stay home.
@ridingbet (59435)
my big brother too posted in his Facebook account that he prefers to stay home because of the snow that is hitting his place now.
@ridingbet It is still snowing now. I went out to collect the mail in the mailbox, but it's slippery.
@ridingbet (59435)
@LadyDuck the temperature in UK is single digit coldness, i think even there in your place too. does the snow fall anytime of the day? good because there is no blizzard over there.
Pay day is always a very nice day.
@ridingbet (59435)
yes it is. i went to school early today and got my salary. i did not wait for my colleagues because i think they did not trust me when i texted them that our salaries are available at 9AM today. i got mine at 9:30AM.
@mandala100 (50528)
@ridingbet I'll be in the office my friend. Ok enjoy your salary my friend.
@ridingbet (59435)
i have already considered where i will use my salary. i have to set aside a specific amount for my bank deposit, and some for my medicines. groceries follow, then i will goive some to my sister for our house expenses
@spiderdust (7202)
• San Jose, California
I hope your money is there too! My son has his Gymboree play group tomorrow, which means I get an hour to myself to read my book and sip my coffee.
@ridingbet (59435)
yes i really hope so that we will be able to get our salary tomorrow morning. i already texted the 2 colleagues that we will meet in school at 9AM tomorrow