Home, sick.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I was supposed to work today. But last night while at Walmart I started feeling really funny. Both the roommate and the other half commented on the fact that I didn't look good when I got back. I fell asleep about ten minutes into the movie we were watching and made it to bed about one am after getting woke up. This morning I woke up and threw up at about 445. I knew I wasn't about to go in to work and try to work feeling like this. I sent my manager a message explaining that I didn't feel like id be any help to her or the store in this condition. I haven't heard back but since the weather is crummy and I live in the middle of nowhere, it isn't letting me make any calls. :/ I only call in if I'm really sick, so hopefully she will understand. I'm bundled up on the couch, trying to keep liquids down, and read. I don't know if ill be very active here today,i am going to try to sleep most of the day and see if that helps.
@dodo19 (32575)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
thank you. I think stress and the weather changes have just made it so hard for me to stay well this year.
@dodo19 (32575)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@thislittlepennyearns I know the feeling. The weather has changed so much. And stress never helps.
Oh that is horrible! Once you have already been sick, it feels unfair to be sick again! It hasn't been that long since you were last sick.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I know. I cant tell if I never really got over it, or because I work in retail I just got the germs passed around again.
@kevin1877uk (36966)
Oh no, sorry to hear you aren't well, hugs
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's okay. I haven't been taking care of myself as much as I should.
@kevin1877uk (36966)
@thislittlepennyearns Oh no, sorry to hear, hope you are feeling better.
@kevin1877uk (36966)
@thislittlepennyearns How are you feeling now?
@TheSojourner (17448)
I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well. Not a good way to bring in any month!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
thanks. everything just feels so ick. I'm achey, my head is killing me, I'm dizzy and shaky and my stomach does not feel right.
@thislittlepennyearns sounds like the flu... Or pregnancy! ;-)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@CoralLevang it's not pregnancy. At least it better not be. Im on my period so I doubt that's what it is.
@sprite1950 (12872)
• Corsham, England
There is a lot of sickness about in the UK at the moment in the schools although we are having a cold snap which should get rid of the bugs. My granddaughter was off school with it last week. I hope you will soon be well again.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I just had it three weeks ago as well
@sprite1950 (12872)
• Corsham, England
@thislittlepennyearns I had two viruses very close together, one lasted 7 weeks, then I was well for 6 weeks, then I got another one which lasted a week. Thankfully I am well now and I hope you will be soon.
Hope you feel better soon. I am sure work will understand. They can't expect you to work like that.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I really hope so. I didn't get a response from her, so hopefully all is well.
@thislittlepennyearns I hope it all worked out for you and that you are feeling better now.
@JustBhem (32080)
• Davao, Philippines
And how are you now? Are you feeling a lot better?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Nope.
@JustBhem (32080)
• Davao, Philippines
@thislittlepennyearns Oh, did you take medicines?
A relapse. You must not have been quite 100% since your last illness.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Probably not.
@sjvg1976 (18380)
Yes it is advisable to take rest as you will feel better . Good to know that you took an off to take rest.
I hope you get feeling better soon!
@Daelii (5043)
I hope you are feeling better by now!
Hoping you are feeling better soon. So glad you did not try to go into work today.
Hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry you're sick. I hope it passes quickly and you're back to your normal healthy self.