One Word Posts.

@megs85 (3145)
Australia
Ok, honestly, do you do them? Why?
@chance00 (3333)
Not at all.I think if the person took time to post i will respond with my thoughts.
i always try to write something with sense ! People who answer with one word do this, just because they think they will earn more by doing that !
@birthlady (5613)
No, I do not do one word posts, mostly because it is bad writing form! Secondly because if I have nothing to say on a topic, I prefer to not post a comment on it! I wonder how many one word comments you'll get here?
@heartonfire (4131)
• Denmark
never,i don't understand the point in responding if all i have to say it's yes..or no..or maybe...i thought the whole point of a discussion is to discuss lol....not just to answer,where is the argumentation..where is the story..where is the fun????..what would happen if everyone would just reply by yes or no??i don't know,sounds stupid to me
@heartonfire (4131)
• Denmark
@jbb316 (1779)
I do not post one word posts far as I know. Even if I can answer in one post I try to write out a clear complete thought. It is better and makes it a little more interesting. I hate it when people answer in one word. It looks like they are taking the easy way out. Like they are only hear to make money and a doing the easiest thing to make a cent or two.
@kids91911 (4366)
Yes I do becuase I think it respectful to answer all posts.
@kids91911 (4366)
Yes I do becuase I think it respectful to answer them.
@juicemilk (2286)
no I dont, I avoid the posts where you have to give one. I think more people should read the guidelines :)
@dsunny (999)
yes i do them 2 increase my posts..
@Vulcanik (944)
• Netherlands
I think that one word posts must be deleted by the administrators of the site.