~Update On The Dog~

Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone! I hope you slept well and you are ready for a new day!! My morning is lovely so far-Josiah thought 6:30am is a great time to wake up! Thank God I am alive and feeling good though! So, the dog I told y'all about that we rescued? He does have an owner, they contacted us off one of the ads on Facebook. His real name is Tank and he belongs to an older lady who loves him to pieces! We were happy to reunite them and to take care of Tank for a bit-even though we were so sad to see him go. She reimbursed the vet bill we paid, which was super nice as well. We will be setting up doggy play dates for Tank and Girl (our dog) soon! Today is Tanks owners birthday so she got him back at the perfect time. Since it's her birthday today and she has to work all day (13 hours) I thought my kids and I could walk up to her job (which is around the block from us) and surprise her with cupcakes or something on her day. We love showing God's love! Do you have any plans today?
That's a very nice ending to your lost dog story. I cannot imagine how relieved and happy Tank's owner is to have him back again. She'll love to see you all come down and surprise her on her birthday, have fun making that surprise happen!
@Juliaacv Yes, glad they are back together again. =) Thanks, I think it will be nice too! She said last night her birthday isn't going to be good at all since she has to work such a long day. =( We will make her birthday at least kind of nice!
That's good I hope she will keep him inside, but also sad your dog, thought it had a new friend.
@TRBRocks420 She keeps the dog outside which is something that bothers me but I can't change what they do. =( We are thinking about getting a friend for our dog.
@LovingMyBabies I don't understand how anyone can do that your dog can get hurt at anytime that way, but yes we can't change other people.
@TRBRocks420 I 100% agree with you and I wish it was illegal, but it's not. =(
What a great idea to offer her cupcakes. She had the most beautiful gift of her life.
@LadyDuck We actually brought her a cake and she was SO happy! =)
@LovingMyBabies I am so glad, she surely had a wonderful birthday.
Awwwww that is so sweet that Tank has been reunited with his owner and nice that Gild and Tank will be able to have play dates in the future. It is nice of you to surprise her on her birthday.
@Happy2beme Yes, I am glad he is home with his owner. We will be having doggy play dates! The dogs will love that. =) I was so glad we could bless her with a cake.
@LovingMyBabies What did she think of the cake? Was she surprised?
@sjvg1976 (18403)
That's good plan. She will get happy to see you all. We don't have any special plan today as on Monday kids have an exam so they will study at home.
@sjvg1976 She was very happy to have a cake on her bday. =)
@LeaPea2417 (22412)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is good it all worked out and that all of you will stay in touch so the dogs can play.
@Leapea2417 Thank you. Yes the dogs will love playing together again. =)
That's awesome! To me, being reunited with a pet would be the best gift in the world. She must have been so grateful to you, and the cupcakes are the so-called icing on the cake!
@DianneN Thank you! Yes, she was blessed by her dog being home again and having a cake on her birthday. =)
@Icydoll (25958)
Good morning dear... wishing tanks owner a happy birthday .
@Icydoll Good morning. =)
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Sleeping And trying to feel better
@thislittlepennyearns I'm sorry, I prayed for you!
Just work today. Nothing exciting.
I'm sorry for you guys, but I'm so glad he had a loving owner who missed him. And thats really sweet of you to do that for her.
@Courtlynn Yeah, the only thing that bothers me is he lives outside. To me if you have an animal they should be indoors but we can't do anything about that... =(
@LovingMyBabies i feel the exact same way. But not a law so
What a sweet story. It is Saturday now and really I have no plans except to pack for our Spring Break Trip next week.
@Gardengerty I hope you have an amazing time on your trip!! =)
That is so sweet you plan to take her cupcakes to surprise her. Getting her beloved dog back would be the best present of all
@shaggin Thanks, we brought her a cake and she was blessed! =) So glad we listened to the Holy spirit.
It's raining so I will stay inside all day.
@Daelii (6180)
Thats so sweet! happy birthday to her!
@hereandthere (33015)
13 hours is a long time. i'm glad she reimbursed you. i hope she likes the cupcakes.
@hereandthere We were hoping we could keep him but glad he is home and hopefully happy. We loved him to pieces.
Aww that is very sweet the owner contacted you back & everything worked out. :)
What a happy ending. I am glad you found the owner of the dog and he has his owner back.
I bet that poor lady was so relieved to find her dog. She's lucky you found him and took good care of him
I'm glad that you were able to return him to his owner.