Hello myLotters, March 3, 2018

@Spontaneo (1662)
Hello! How was your morning? I hope good! Myself? My morning has been quite productive...I cannot wait for the rest of the day... I bought a new coffee maker yesterday. This morning, I actually had really good iced coffee, instead of the iced coffee tasting like mud. I thought there was a conspiracy on the coffee I was buying or something. Turns out, I just needed a new coffee maker. There were two articles for me to edit for Hubgarden. The articles were really neat, informative and educational. Not very many people write for me. If you are ever in the mood for a writing side hustle, yell and I will get you started! The pay is not astronomical, but does accumulate and comes in handy. For my morning grand finale, I earned an Amazon gift card on YouGov this morning. I am super excited! I really like YouGov and suggest the survey website to anyone wanting a good survey side hustle. You are not told in the middle of a survey that you do not qualify. You are not re-routed in the middle of a survey. They ask questions, you answer, they give you amazing points, they pay (in the form of gift cards). Want to know something hilarious? The other day I was doing research for an article... The research stated that when a woman has Spring Fever, every man in sight looks attractive to her. So, if you are wanting to be naked on a beach with whoever the heck he is...ladies, you've got Spring Fever. The sun is shining but the air is still cool. Atleast there is no snow, ice or rain, right? Have a super day! photo source: pexels
@elanalove (660)
have u tried hot chocholate ever ?
@Spontaneo (1662)
Hot chocolate makes me crave nicotine for some weird reason...
@Spontaneo (1662)
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
Its midnight here and my day was just a lit.have a great day to you
@Spontaneo (1662)
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
@mandala100 (50736)
@Spontaneo Have a nice day too my friend.
@Spontaneo (1662)
@mandala100 (50736)
@Spontaneo I'll see you soon my friend.
@nomus24g (24942)
Good evening from India...have a great day ahead!!
@Spontaneo (1662)
Thank you!
@Spontaneo (1662)
That's interesting to hear about your writing activities. I belong to a couple of survey sites.
@Spontaneo (1662)
@riverwild (2486)
Good morning!
@Spontaneo (1662)
You really are on a roll today!!! No snow, rain or ice here!!!
@Spontaneo (1662)