Can You Create Another Account In Mylot If Your Previous Account Was Terminated Or Deleted?

@mandala100 (39371)
Hong Kong
We have known so many myLot members whose account has been deleted, removed or terminated for violation of myLot rules/guidelines or terms of agreement. These myLotters are no longer with us and some of them has really good and interesting post. Questions: 1. If one's account has been deleted, removed or terminated does it mean that such a person is forever ban here in myLot? Or he or she cannot return anymore in myLot? 2. If a particluar myLotter's account has been deleted, removed or terminated can he or she created another accounts name? Would this be a violation of the rules? 3. Does the admins knows or has a way of knowing if a particular myLotter(s) whose account has been previously removed, deleted or terminated has created another new account? 4. In relation to question No.3 above, does the new account created ought to be deleted, removed or terminated by the Admins? Picture credit: medium.com
If you read the Guidelines it states: Creating multiple accounts - Doing this to deceive or troll other members, talk to yourself, return to myLot after having been banned for Guideline violations, or attempting to defraud the earnings algorithm will result in immediate account termination and forfeiture of any accumulated earnings. However, Admin is usually willing to give people a second (sometimes third or fourth) chance.
@mandala100 (39371)
Any particular guidelines for a second chance?
@mandala100 It is usually advisable to immediately contact GoAsklAlice if you start a new account, tell them you are sorry for your past actions, and promise not to do them again. Alex may watch the account a bit closer than normal until he is sure they have actually changed. The Guidelines remain the same for any account.
@yukimori (9040)
@mandala100 GoAskAlice tends to give users the benefit of the doubt. There have been a few times I've felt they've been a bit too lenient in that regard--one user promptly came back after being banned for being outright abusive to other members--but it works out fine for the most part. The biggest thing is to demonstrate positive changes. You can't just continue doing the things that got your account banned and expect to keep your account, no matter how many new usernames you get.
I am not sure. But I hope they will be given one more chance to Mylot. Perhaps they learned their mistakes before and they will not break the rules here again.
@mandala100 (39371)
@youless Perhaps true to the saying that everybody deserves a second chance again my friend.
@mandala100 This is why there is a prison
@mandala100 (39371)
@youless That's quite true my friend.
@bela360 (1556)
• Saint Lucia
I think you can do another account.
@mandala100 (39371)
@bela360 Thank you for the comment my friend.
@bela360 (1556)
• Saint Lucia
@ridingbet (49936)
i think an account will be terminated by the admin if the user violated any of the policies and guidelines of the site, when other users might have reported him for some bad attitudes, or when he user requests his account to be deleted
@mandala100 (39371)
@ridingbet That's right my friend.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
I think the admin would know because you would be using the same IP and the same PayPal account.
@mandala100 (39371)
@Madshadi That maybe true my friend.
Read what JJ wrote below.
@mandala100 (39371)
@jstory07 That's right my friend.
@sjvg1976 (18380)
One is allowed to create a new account of his or her account is deleted due to violation of guidelines. But having multiple account is not allowed here.
@mandala100 (39371)
@sjvg1976 That's true multiple account is not allowed my friend.
If they come back they usually try to hide their real identity at first. But I do know one mylotter who was banned, and is back now, not afraid to let people know who they are.
@mandala100 (39371)
@AmbiePam I think these people must be exposed my friend! Shame on them my friend!
@LeaPea2417 (19849)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I never have thought about it.
@mandala100 (39371)
@LeaPea2417 That's alright my friend.
• Richfield, Utah
I'm stil here! Took a bit of a hiatus, but I'm still alive nonetheless lol.
@mandala100 (39371)
@librarygeek1980 Wow! That's awesome.
Yes, You can. Mylot is forgiving
@mandala100 (39371)
@marguicha That's good to know my friend.
If an account is deleted by the Admin the reason is because the user violated the rules. If the user wants a second chance he/she needs to contact Admin and ask for the permission to open a new account. If for no matter which reason someone wants to terminate their account and open a new one, it is possible, but again, you must contact Admin.
@mandala100 (39371)
@LadyDuck Thank you my friend.