Break Time!

@Ithink (10673)
Proof I am feeling better, I have been cleaning and cleaning, now break time for a few. So Rick and Tess went with Shalette and the family to an outdoor expo. I decided to stay home and have a me day. And what do I do on a me day?! I put on the music and clean away. Totally cleaned the kitchen, cleaned down counters, cupboards and all. Working on clothes, now and still working on putting things back in the new computer, during breaks. Ohh and yucky bills are paid. Got a call from them a few ago, checking up on me, you know cause I might just croak while alone.. lol Yeah I know it can happen .. but. Anyways they are going out to eat at Golden Coral I think. Told them not to rush! HAHA!! Yes I love them, but I love me too and my time home alone. So yesterday we had gone to Erie, Rick thought we should do our glasses as walk ins. He took the day off as a surprise to do so. Now Im not big on surprises and we still had o do some school work. Top that we only got Tessa done, as yes, as I told him walk ins are not a sure thing. Needless to say we have appointments for next Saturday.. lol We spent the day up in Erie, went to Lowes and I found a ceiling light I fell in love with so we got one to see how it lights the room. If I like it we will be getting two more. Got Tessa her new ceiling light covers but she opted out of the globes and went for these square light fixtures. So yep been busy here. What have you all been up to?
• Preston, England
you do sound very busy
@Ithink (10673)
It was nice even thou it was cleaning.
• Preston, England
@Ithink I find housework can sometimes be theraputic
@Ithink (10673)
@arthurchappell Never really thought of it that way but yeah I guess it can be.
It is amazing how much one can accomplish when alone!!!
@Ithink (10673)
It really is, now if I could get a few days in like this the house might stay clean a little longer, as I trashed stuff I knew they would not miss but think they have to have! lol
@sugartoes (40738)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink ha ha ha funny you should say that cause when my husband was a truck driver that's when I KNEW I could get rid of some stuff without him saying something.
Glad you're feeling better! You've dobe alot today! Enjoy the music and time alone!
@Ithink (10673)
Oh I really had a good time with just me time.
@sugartoes (40738)
• Greencastle, Indiana
wow sounds like a blast to me getting a day to yourself & getting things for the house & you just go girl I know how it feels to have some me time it feels GREAT I love my cabin cause I get my me time EVERYDAY now we all need to have time to ourselves now & then.
@Ithink (10673)
It was great that is for sure and loved the light that the light put out so we bought a few more. Need 1 more for sure maybe 2 for the downstairs.