Anyone Else a Binge Watcher?

Chicago, Illinois
I just got Netflix last year for the first time and I have to admit to a problem. Since I can watch entire seasons of shows at a time, when I find one I like I generally watch for hours a day until I'm done with the whole thing. If I don't have another immediately to watch, I get upset and start binge-looking until I find a new one. Does anyone else do this and if so what are the best shows you've watched?
Is Netflix free?
• Chicago, Illinois
No but it has special deals for pretty cheap at different times of the year.
@riverwild (2548)
Yes, i binge watch vikings, big bang theory, battlestar galactica, and others
I do not have Netflix, but since I am not a binge-watcher, I suppose not having it is OK.
• Chicago, Illinois
Yeah, that was what I thought until I got it. Now I almost wish I hadn't as I get really upset if it goes down!
@rheicel (7296)
So far I love Stranger Things, 13 reasons why, The Crown and Riverdale.
• New Delhi, India
I watch movies on youtube everyday. So I can inly say that if its a sucb a situation then better switch over to other sites
I also have Netflix and love it very much. I almost foirget to go to bed because I want to continue to watch it.
@cintol (8330)
I don't watch a lot of TV but my husband is a binge watcher. He could sit in front of the tv watching the same series over and over.
@Tina30219 (36656)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yes me and my boyfriend do it with the television series we watch.
I have become a binge watcher. I like to record an entire season if a show like Vikings then binge it.
No, I am not a binge watcher at all.