Do you like forex trading?

I heard some people making a great money through Forex trading and I am interested on how they do that particular thing. It is very rare to have people who are successful into Forex trading because some of them loss all their earnings. So if you will be asked, what makes you think to do Forex trading? Is it really a great job to do? and how much are you willing to loss?
@sprite1950 (14092)
• Corsham, England
I've heard that some people are very successful in Forex Trading but I would have to do a course on how it works as I don't understand much about it.
Yeah that is great, I would love also to do that so that my investment would not be wasted.
@sprite1950 (14092)
• Corsham, England
@junrose123 I suppose you could learn online although I think there are college courses you could attend.
@sprite1950 Yes you are right, but I guess it might be expensive.
@iridion9 (7313)
It's risky if you are not well educated how it works. It is profitable once you master it. No it is not gambling. It has science behind it. There is an indicator when to buy and when to sell. The minimum account to start trading is $ 1,000 otherwise find a job first. There is a DEMO account where you can practice what you had learned from studying it. So you don't blow your real money. Once you are confident you can dive now to real trading...
Well thanks for sharing your insights, it would be a big help for me as a beginner at Forex trading.
@iridion9 (7313)
@junrose123 Go to link below it has complete documentation on how to trade FOREX. Don't forget to inform me once you are successful with it..
BabyPips The beginner's guide to FX trading View Menu School of Pipsology Welcome! Are you new to trading forex? The School of Pipsology is our free online course that helps beginners learn how to trade forex. If you've always wanted to learn to trade but
@iridion9 Thanks I would probably check this out.
@id_peace (6965)
I am interested and I will read more about it when it comes.
Well that is great, I wish for you to succeed on that journey.
@id_peace (6965)
@junrose123 Thank you so much it is going to be a long learning journey
I have heard of it but never tried because It's also risk taking.
Yes I agree on that, you should not try it if you are not a risk taker.
• Richfield, Utah
Nope, I just collect from ltc faucets, cashed out twice in the last 6 months
Well that is good to know.
@Kakashi20 (674)
Nope I haven't had any forex trading experience or investment
Me too I had never tried that before.