Shopping was not that bad..

The time has come to have a seat. I will sit here for a few mins. I can't possibly bend to reach the bags in the cart. I will be ok for a little while. It's good there is no meat to put away. That is for sure. The prices at the store were not that bad for the little stuff I picked up. I hated spending $3 on two cans of butter beans. I only did it since I was craving a sandwich. I had $10 in my free app. So I picked up pancake mix and syrup with it. Things I have not had in a while. It was amazing to be able to get so little. I only went there since I wanted to ask about bacon parts. something I forgot how to name. They had none. I will call my butcher for sure.It's so nice to be home. Have you been out today? I hope the weather is ok. It's nice and cold here.
I was out to the grocery store today also. I had to pick up razor blades for my husband-they are so expensive, I almost wish that his skin wasn't so sensitive that he could use an electric razor-but no such luck.
I was ordering razors online and then out of no where I thought to read reviews on dollartree.com/ I am so happy I did and then learning to keep the razors dry after using. I can't lie they are a life saver for me. I find my hair tough to cut so that is nice they are good.
@sharon6345 I actually buy a generic brand that fits the Mach 3 razor, and the savings are enough, although I do have to buy a month's worth at a time when I buy him the generic brand, they don't have smaller handier or cheaper packages.
@Juliaacv I am thinking that is some kind of unit you replace the blade right?
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
It just rained briefly here. I went out in the morning to the kingdom hall for our weekend bible study and public talk. It was fun. Just came back. I think we are going to have chicken for dinner. Just thinking because my sister knows how to spring surprises in her meals.
That is wonderful I am glad that your having food to eat.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
@sharon6345 Happy for you too.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Good shopping, hope u found what u need. Imlooking for some bargains myself!!
Yes I found a few things it was nice.
Still very sunny here but windy and on the cold side.
That was what I loved outside today it was refreshing.
What is the free app about?
It belongs to my local stores. Foodbizzare.
@sharon6345 oh okay I see I had never heard of it so I wondered
@shaggin oh yes that is ok
We went to Wendy's for a $1 hamburger which was really good.