March Writing Challenge - D3 Winning my heart..

These are so much fun. You get to know alittle more each day. Ways to win my heart. 1.You need to be clean in many ways. I am blessed to have this in many ways. 2. You need at least your own card board box. Your not living here. I will meet you at the bus stop for lunch. or sit with you in the park. I am not sharing a roof not yet. 3. You have to be trustworthy in and out of my sight. 4.Good with with money is a blessing. I won't have to stress you about anything. 5. No super bowl allowed . 6. No PDA at all . Am I nuts? I find one thing strange but it's ok. He has never had an argument with a woman. He said he won't do that ever. He has never raised his voice. Anything he wants to talk about he sits in his favorite chair and it flows. I am not sure how it lasted this long. I am glad it's nice to deal with. At first I was very nervous. Strange right..
Some people won't initiate a fight. I won't. It is due to how I was raised and mentally/physically abused. My therapist keeps trying to get me to challenge the people in my life about how they treat me. I won't. It was ingrained into me to just take it and not make a problem worse. Not a great strategy for life but that's what it is for me.
THe way he behaves with stuff shows the fact that he is not going to deal with anything he can walk away from. He said before he fight a woman he will leave her and never return. I am sure he would.
@sharon6345 I would probably do the same.
@NJChicaa that is good I do know what happened and for that i am with you. I changed after Adrain so I understand.
@db20747 (9422)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
No. 5 would knock my quasi boyfriend out of the box!!!! No Superbowl is like telling cows No Milk!!!! That is the purpose of his life!!!!!!!!!!!
oh no I hate the super bowl and it's so nice that I have not had one man to need to watch it. Not one.
@db20747 (9422)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@sharon6345 that's really great to not have a boyfriend eat sleep, and breathe football!! I like football too but gosh darn not 24/7/365!!!!
@db20747 No he loves love loves the news. But when he is here he watches no tv unless it's something I want to watch. He says he rather watch me. and that is what he does. it made me nervous at first.
@kanchan10 (3431)
• Kolkata, India
glad that u have a nice person with u
Thank you I am very happy too.
What is PDA?
Public display of affection.
My husband and I have never had a fight. He always made me deal with our daughters who were always fighting with each other. They still do.
That is great judy I was wondering if it was possible. He won't dare argue and for that I am glad.