I have the Oscars on.

I never have my TV on. Like ever lately. Last time I had it on was for the Super Bowl so I could see how the Eagles were doing. Before that? Oh boy. I have no idea. Probably like 4 or 5 months before that if not longer. I wanted to see how the E! network dealt with the Ryan Seacrest sexual harassment scandal. It was interesting because they refused to pull him from the red carpet. Instead they based their reporting out of New York (I think) as it included Guiliana Rancic and others and then the broadcast occasionally switched to the red carpet with Seacrest. That tells me that no one wanted to be seen with Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet and there simply was nothing to show with him on screen. Now Jimmy Kimmel is doing his opening speech and the jokes aren't funny at all. He is so great on his show but he is usually skewering political figures. He isn't doing any of that. I guess the Academy has neutered him.
Watching the Oscars could help you fall asleep!
I have a TV in my bedroom but I never use it. That is for my husband. I can't sleep if there is noise in the room.
Tell Oscar hello for me
The best of trash t.v. enjoy
I turned it off awhile ago
@FourWalls (12939)
I’m watching a baseball game from earlier today (an Angels game, for @JohnRoberts ). I wouldn’t watch the Oscars for a million dollars.
It is awful. I need to get up and turn it off. Total $hitshow.
@spiderdust (5808)
• San Jose, California
Yeah, some of his jokes really fell flat.
I watched it, and I thought it was a good clean show for a change, and I liked that.
@jobelbojel (6818)
I have been using YouTube or internet to watch series. And I have not seen tv programs on TV. Good to k ow you were able to watch the Oscars.
@mydanods (6777)
• Nigeria
I enjoyed watching the oscars live when I was younger. I was mad over celebrities then.