Credit Union Mistakes

Once again, the credit union messed up my accounts. This has happened a lot in the last 5-7 months. I’ve about had enough of it. So this morning, my husband will go down and make them fix the mistake again. This time they put a small check through after the amount was already taken out! So of course, it shows a non-return fee on what I call my paypal account. They keep putting the wrong checks through the wrong accounts too. I’ve had more than enough of that. Plus, one check he cashed hasn’t gone through yet. It should have by now. I don’t really like any of the other banks in town. But we might not have a choice but to move our accounts somewhere else.
Hope everything works out alright with it.
i felt sad for you i'm also getting poor customer service here most of the time. but i guess moving to another bank might be another option for you
@shshiju (10200)
• Cochin, India
Sorry for the poor service from the banking.
It does seem like a good idea to move the accounts if this continues to happen. So frustrating for you.
Sorry about that, very frustrating indeed.