3 good things for march 4 & 5

@Daelii (4243)
Its been a busy two days! So since there isn't much difference and I'm doing the same stuff today as I did yesterday I'm just blending the days! I'm grateful for: 1. Getting so much done in cleaning out the back room. So much of it is really destroyed but I did find a few things that make me happy. 2. I currently have about 1/ 5 th of the carpet ripped up and in the dumpster. I was hoping to get more done today but baby girl woke up from her nap and wanted snuggles. She went back to sleep on me. So here I am! 3. I can't believe how much the dumpster can hold! Its about 90% full. I'm hoping it can hold the rest of the carpet! Please god, let me fit all this junk in there! How are you feeling today? Anything special taking place today?
You've been busy!
@Daelii (4243)
And I'm so sore! Lol
@Daelii take it easy
@Daelii (4243)
@Courtlynn I will on my upcoming vacation... Til then I'm working to get this house done! Lol
• Riga, Latvia
Well, the good thing is that our temps are climbing up slowly into the pluses the bad thing is that once we are getting out of the deep freeze my fridge decided to stop working.
• Riga, Latvia
@Daelii well I cannot spend much because I need to save money but I just saw a place here that sells small kind of fridges for 189 Euro and that is reasonable so as soon as I can get the old one out the new one will come in. I mean I am working on selling everything here to return to the states in the summer and now the darn fridge has to go on the blink.
@Daelii (4243)
@RasmaSandra in so sorry! Maybe it won't be a total loss in a newer fridge will sell better when its time for you to move!
You must have a lot of stuff for the dumpster if it's already 90% full and you're not finished yet. Today's plans - I don't have any. No pool, no Writer's Guild. Snow and slippery roads. School was canceled. So, I'm not going anywhere. So, instead, I will be here and working on my book.
@Daelii (4243)
There was a lot! Three different peoples stuff. Thankfully, its all gone now! Sounds like a relaxing day! Good luck on your book!
@Daelii It was a good relaxing day.
It's after 9 pm I am getting sleepy. What are you doing to the floors?
@Daelii (4243)
After moving in we had to completely gut the house. The tenants destroyed everything. So its been a slow work in progress one room at a time! For most of the house ive done allegy friendly laminate floors. Still debating and figuring out kitchen floor! Likely tiles
@Daelii oh ok that is going to be beautiful when you're done.
• Portland, Connecticut
We went to the hot tub then out to lunch followed by some antiquing. A normal day for a retiree lol
@Daelii (4243)
Awesome! Find anything fun?
• Portland, Connecticut
@Daelii I bought a few pieces of aluminum but that is about it.
@1hopefulman (24796)
How old is baby girl? I hope it will all fit in the dumpster! It was a nice day and did usual stuff but I did start my first discussion for March.
@Daelii (4243)
She is 19 months old. Luckily we got all that we needed into it!
@1hopefulman (24796)
@Daelii Wonderful and wonderful!
You're even lucky to have a dumpster, we don't even have it here.Except in the village office were the truck collects garbage.
@Daelii (4243)
It was something we had to pay extra to rent and have delivered! I'm so glad they do those services!
I walked to the library and that was the extent of today's excitement.
@Daelii (4243)
That's one if the things I miss about living in a city ! The ease to walk to places!