Roll on summer

Summer sunshine
United Kingdom
It's been so, so cold here in the UK - we've had a major storm/snow system over us and the temperature has been blisteringly cold. The kids enjoyed the snow last week for around ten minutes then decided it was just too cold to play out so came in again and didn't venture out again until today when the school opened up again! I can't wait until summer, I want to feel some warm sunshine on my skin and not this horrible cold sun we have at this time of year. I'm cold and need the sun to warm me up! Photo credit: Pixabay
@sol_cee (15543)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Summer is coming!
Fingers crossed!
im sorry about youre weather there, its very contrary to what we have here.
I just can't wait for it to start warming up now, it's miserable being cold and blown around each time you go out...
@chrisandmark i understand many of you there are grieving on it.
The last week has been extremely cold. Yesterday it rained and today is warmer. May be Spring is on the way.
We have rain today @LadyDuck - it's not cold though which is great, I don't mind a bit of rain
@chrisandmark Same here, a little rain, but warm temperature. I do not complain.
It's always a long wait for the sun in the UK.
Autumn started really early last year too, I actually can't remember what it's like to have warmth that doesn't come from the central heating system!
@miketagz (7496)
No worries summer is coming, here is already starting. Blazing hot.
I imagine the Philippines as always being blazing hot @miketagz !
It's summer in Australia and quite hot today. I'm pleased to be inside but for the opposite reason that your children are.