Help for a friend who hates his job

@mydanods (6749)
Nigeria
I have known Dele for close to ten years now. He is always jovial, outgoing and funny. But since he got a new job, all that has changed. He constantly complains of his boss, a woman in her 60s, who is set in her ways. She is nasty, rude, and demeaning. Each weekend when we meet, he is always complaining. I just don't know what to say to him. I believe he's not exaggerating about her attitude to him. The job has really changed him. He is always in a state of stress, on edge, as if he is ready to fight or defend himself at every mistake made. For him, quitting is not an option because he has been unemployed for a long time before he got this job and getting a new one might be out of the question. I really don't know how to help him get out of his melancholy. What do you say to a friend who is in this state?
@AJAYSAXENA (1945)
• Hyderabad, India
The best thing is to do is to avoid this kind of job it does not make seance if we are working for a company where they treat us like animal, Give stress etc it is better to start our own shop and believe me the stress, time and the effort which he is giving to that company, If he can provide at least 50% in his own shop he will be happy trust me.
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
More reasonable to tell him to start thinking of working for himself.
• Hyderabad, India
@mydanods Yes that's the way to do it and to show those people who don't care feelings of a person.
He should quit and put his talent and dedication ELSEWHERE. He deserves a better boss. He'll die early if he stays there.
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
He won't agree to this. That's for sure.
@dya80dya (4790)
He should change his job. If he can't he should try to ignore his boss as much as he can. And he needs to accept the situation. In the same time looking for a new job.
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
He definitely is trying to ignore his boss but this is something you have to endure day-in and day-out.
@prashu228 (25589)
Its better to look for a job as soon as possible
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
That's what every normal person would do, but in his case, it'll make things worse. It took a long time to get this one.