What would you say to your ex?

@mydanods (6747)
Nigeria
Right, you have broken up with him or her. But you want your ex back. Whether it was your ex-girlfriend, ex-hubby or ex-wife. You crave that attention they used to give you. Your heart skips a beat when you hear the name mentioned. One day, while going through facebook, you find that he or she was celebrating something and posted it on facebook. What would you say to your ex? Would you leave a comment on their facebook post?
@nomus24g (25102)
Y and Z ......
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
And it means?
@Sreekala (23732)
@Daljinder (22198)
Frankly, I wouldn't be friends with my X on Facebook. So, I would have nothing to say to him. However, when I learned he was dying, I did send him a letter, I did tell him I still cared, and I did tell him there was still time for him to accept Jesus as his Savior and Lord. To my knowledge, he went into eternity without knowing Jesus, and that's the saddest thing a person could do.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
Pray that he gets forgiveness from God. You never can tell.
@mydanods Yes, God decides, but when you die, you don't have the ability to say you're sorry. It's over. Your destiny is the one you chose.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
@just4him I think God decides based on what one does when alive. What I am trying to say is that what God decides is none of our business and we should not tell him how to decide. If he decides to forgive someone and we don't like that person, it's none of our business.
I am happy to say that I am friends with ...ex's. I learned long ago for myself that is. I don't want to share my life with anyone and see them as most people do. I have become very good friends with one that hurt me more than anyone could. he calls and I call. If we need anything we can reach out to the other. I fogave him and it's been a blessing. I truly respect that passed and moved on. Never would I want to go back. My ex from child hood is here all the time. He is my repair man lol.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
That's great to hear.
@mydanods Thank you very much.
@deba12 (3082)
As i know getting into his life won't be possible for me even if I want so, I would prefer to congratulate him only.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
That is honorable. He might interpret it wrongly and that is where the problem lies for me.
• New Baltimore, Michigan
My ex-fiance married someone else because I told him to. I'm just not the marrying kind, so I had to set him free. And we're still the best of friends. He showed up last summer and took me to McDonald's and Rite Aid and it was like nothing ever happened. And he's still married. And I'm still happy about that. (Please don't tell his wife any of this.) hahahahaha
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
I won't tell his wife; cross my heart. I wish you a lovely day.
I am happily married, I have forgot about my ex and I do not search him on facebook.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
Be happily married please. That is the best thing of all.
@Sreekala (23732)
One feels to get attention means, she/he is still love with the opposite. In that case why broken up? According to me, if love exists in heart no one go for breaking up the relation. If it broken that means the chapter is closed. This is what I felt.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
The heart is deceptive, you know. You never can tell when it starts ringing love melodies again even after a break. Particularly when you shared many lovely times together. Sometimes people break because they got wrong advice and not because their heart told them to.
i'm happy for him thats what i will tell him
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
I love this.
• Buffalo, New York
I went off of Facebook I found everything to be hurtful on there.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
It's not all hurtful there. I use Facebook to catch up with family and friends.
@NoorNoor (1183)
No I would not.I will try to forget about him.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
I appreciate that.
No, I Will not post anything. We're not even friends on Facebook. Lol..
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
That's gross.
@Debscrochet (1114)
Some things are better left in the past. I wouldn't comment. Move on.
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
Move on please. I appreciate your decision.
@Icydoll (25777)
I will leave comment but don't get close ..ex is always past ...it's not bad to wish on the special occasion they celebrate..
@mydanods (6747)
• Nigeria
I appreciate your comments.
@Courage7 (18180)
I would not, once I am finished with a person, I do not speak to them anymore at all.