First upgrade done!

@alberello75 (17119)
Genova, Italy
In the coming months, I wanted to make three upgrades to my system 1) Add 4GB RAM, for a total of 8 GB ---- DONE today! (Added RAM-cards, DDR3, like those in the picture) 2) Change hard disk with the new SSD (Solid State Drive, NAND technology) system For those who do not know what it is, I leave a link, kindly taken from Wikipedia 3) Internet, superfast with fiber-optic connection, to 1Gigabyte / second download speed As said the first was done today, for a cost of 40 €, now I own 8GB RAM. One problem for my "project". This: My parents seized all my money! (This, in my view, is not good!). They did it to prevent me, with my money, from doing "bad" use. For example, to give money to my brother or buy alcohol or cigarettes (harmful to my health!). With my few possibilities, in the coming months, I should be able to perform every upgrade. Image font: Google-images
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search "SSD" redirects here. For other uses, see SSD (disambiguation). "Electronic disk" redirects here. For other uses, see Electronic disk (disambiguation). A rackmount SSD storage appliance base
Good for you having parents that put your needs first. Blessed as you are I am sure you see that.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
They seized my money. However this, to me, is not very good!
@alberello75 I am very sorry for that upsetting issue. i guess it was not that good after all.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@sharon6345 No, it's not nice not being able to dispose of my own money! But if my parents took such decisions, everything is in order, for my own sake (at least so they think)
I do not use SSD because they have less storage capacity. I need to store a lot of data.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
Yes. But they are 100 times faster. They have no disc inside. Everything works with micriprocessors
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@thehousewife So, do you prefer traditional SATA hard drives?
@thehousewife I know, but if your SSD is damaged is almost impossible to recover the data. It is a lot easier using a HD. I do not need greater speed for what I do with my computer. I need safety.
It's good you got it all upgraded and taken care of.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
Exactly. You know, in my life, I have not many passions, but that of the computer, instead.
@alberello75 It's good you have a passion for computers as you are on it a lot.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@just4him Yes, we can say that I am "born" with this passion. Since I was a child, when at the age of 11, my father gave me my first computer. It was Commodore 16 (surely you've heard of it).
@iridion9 (6912)
You should assemble mining rigs. Will generate money for you. You can start 1 cpu and 1 super fast GPU.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
Thanks but. How can I assemble mining rigs? Any suggestions?
@iridion9 (6912)
@alberello75 Below is the link . Let me know once you are successful running it and generating money.
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@iridion9 Thank you for the link But that is technology too complicated for me. I took the "Hardware technician" patent in 2004. I would say that modern computer systems are really different ...
@mydanods (6762)
• Nigeria
You can talk to your parents about your money. Try to understand why they did a thing like that and try to look at things from their point of view. Remember that your parents have your best interests at heart.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, my parents love me, I love them. Obviously, if I use my money badly, they must also take extreme measures. I can only prove to them, to change and promise to make good use of my money. But the choice, however, remains for them.
@mydanods (6762)
• Nigeria
@alberello75 So, what will happen to your computer upgrade?
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@mydanods First upgrade, 8GB done! In April I will install SSD hard-disk. Within a month, I should have superfast internet. It is only a matter of time...
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Given what you have said about your spending habits. It is probably wise that your parents took your money. They are trying to make you see there is more important stuff for you to spend your money on.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
Why, maybe spend on the computer, which is something very interesting to me, you do not think it appropriate?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@alberello75 not when you complain that you do not have enough money to survive on.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@thislittlepennyearns You see. My situation is a bit anomalous. I do not lack the money to survive today, because, for that, my parents still think about it. At least as long as they live. My personal money, are those € 292 / month of allowance that I perceive. But since I, with those I did in any case a not entirely correct use, my parents, at least for now, have decided to withdraw them.
@aureliah (14842)
You better show your parents that you are responsible so that they can release the money
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
They may change their mind in the future. Currently they seem unmovable. But I have to understand that, they do this for me, for my well-being
@aureliah (14842)
@alberello75 Yes its for your best. Show them that you can be responsible.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@aureliah That's what I have to try to do, to earn our trust.
I have no idea with this kind of thing but I know I own a MacBook Pro 8Gb and it seems to be super quite fast.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
The Macintosh is definitely better than PCs.
@alberello75 Yeah that's why when I turned to Mac almost 7 years ago, I decided never to go back.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@toniganzon Even many other people actually did the same thing.
@kepweng (13227)
are you a computer programmer?
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
No. I'm just passionate about computers, and in general, about new technologies.
@kepweng (13227)
@alberello75 nice i think its your work??
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
@kepweng At the moment no, but perhaps, soon it could become. I hope.
I hope you are able to do your upgrades.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
you see. In 2004, I took the "hardware technician" patent. But after 14 years, you can understand that the technology and architecture of modern PCs has changed significantly! I have not done refresher courses. So now I would not be able, by myself, to make changes or repairs to a computer. But the patent, however, that remains me!
@alberello75 That is good.
At least now, you have upgraded your projectl. Good thing, you know how to do these things. You are blessed to have parents who still gives you money.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
My parents? Ok they mantain me. But do not believe that they give to me, extra-money, because it is not the truth. But anyway, I always have to thank them.
That is awesome!
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, step by step, with the few economic possibilities I have available....
Well, it is good to know you will be able to perform every upgrade in the coming months. Your good health is very important to your parents.
@alberello75 (17119)
• Genova, Italy
Obviously, health first of all, that is without a doubt. Although, my parents should think that, a 42-year-old man like me, it is very shameful that he leaves the house without money, not even having the opportunity to be able to get a coffee.
@kobesbuddy (43518)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Your parents love you, they don't want you to harm yourself, in any way! It's wonderful, you are doing all these upgrades to your computer, how nice
I do not understand technology very much.