Smart people only may reply HEHE... That is, if you know what normal is.

@Jackalyn (6843)
Oxford, England
Ok here's an intellectual discussion for you and it's one that I have had that many people of all sorts of intellectual capacity over the years including university students, childcare students and those who have learning disabilities. I used to begin my childcare tutoring with this question. I've heard it asked in psychiatric hospitals where I've worked and I always think it's good for a discussion. What is normal?
National Organisation for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
@Jackalyn (6843)
• Oxford, England
I'm a snake a note of that one in case they do another seminar. Oh sorry, the voice recognition got it wrong. I meant I must make a note that in case I ever do another seminar
@Jackalyn Love that error! Isn't it incredible that it sort of reads quite well? I knew immediately what you'd wanted to say.
Haven't heard that one before.
Normal is everything else except me.
Normal, conforming to a standard. Which standard? Mine can be different from another. Seen closely, nobody is normal.
I am the walking embodiment of it.
Not me, that is for sure lol
@Daljinder (22175)
Today or more precisely at this very moment, my profile image and username describes the "normal" for me.
@Morleyhunt (20816)
Many equate normal as average....but there is a world of difference between the two. I'm normal, of course, it's everyone else who is odd or unusual.