It's great to meet old friends

@deba12 (2682)
Hanging out with friends is always fun. The fun gets doubled when you meet them after a long time. Three of my friends meet with me last Sunday. We went to a restaurant and chatted there for hours. We all had a lot of topics like what changes have taken place in our lives. We were laughing so loudly that others sitting there were looking at us. Though we often contacted each other over phone, yet meeting face to face was great. Have you ever meet your school friends after years?
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
I wish I could. I meet them on facebook once in a while and we send ourselves waves from facebook.
@deba12 (2682)
We all chat wid our old friends on Facebook. If you ever get time, try to meet them face to face. I am sure you'll have quality time.
@Teekaaa (5753)
Glad you had a great time with your friends; No ! I didn't get the opportunity to meet my school friends yet
I have spent time with old school friends. So much fun!!
@deba12 (2682)
How many times you meet with your old school friends in a year?
@deba12 Oh, may twice a year.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
One who is too close haven't yet.. Good morning
@deba12 (2682)
I think you don't have many friends. It's okay. just meet with your close friends time to time to stay connected and get quality time.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
@deba12 it's not so .. I have many friends, but I meet all those from time to time. But the one whom I wanna haven't yet as she is in different school
@aureliah (17782)
Its always fun to meet old friends. I can relate to that
@deba12 (2682)
Yes, it is, especially when you're meeting with them after a long time. Your topics for gossiping seems never ending at that moment.
@aureliah (17782)
@deba12 You tal about amost everything
@Prdhan (602)
It is really great to meet old friend.Not only meet,we should to do for him.