Ordering the Shell for My Mini Finally

@noni1959 (4260)
All the pad prep will be done by Thursday. We took out a few older trees that were leaning, cut back the hill four feet, adding a retainer wall, and Thursday two loads of gravel will be arriving to finishing prepping. Tomorrow I will drive to another location about an hour away and place the order with the dealer in person (another kept messing up the quotes and prices.) I'm actually buying the shell with a steel roof, vapor barrier, stained, and other needs done and my son-in-law will finish the inside for me. It will be a project that will take most the summer because flies all over for work but this will give me my own little private place down in the pasture area yet still be close for help when needed. I'm excited it's being done finally. When completed, my little house will be about 504 sq ft and have a wrap around porch. Later I may build an extra room but this will be perfect for now.
That sounds ideal. My sister is building something similar on her son's place and will be moving from her larger home in a few months.