How Long Will America Put Up With CNN's Fake News Lies?

@EddieHands (37421)
Yes how long will people put up with the evil of CNN. I call for mass boycotts.. and also cancel any cable package that has CNN.. they make money weather you watch them or not.. if they are a channell your cable package serves... they want to push.. we push back.. let's dance!! The end of CNN is near.. and we the people have had it with their lies.. and fake news!
Alex Jones breaks down the latest attacks on Infowars by the failing MSM and why your support is now more critical than ever. Help us spread the word about t...
@crossbones27 (17370)
• Redlands, California
The real question is how long will America put up with this corruptness and lies from Trump. Just my opinion though, you carry on with yours.
@EddieHands (37421)
I don;t know it seems they didn't want any part of the lies and sell out of HIllary who is a globalist demon witch Trump killed the TPP, killed NAFTA... brought more jobs here.. economy is great. And he just killed the Paris Climate agreement... i mean enslavement agreement.. he said he is anti globalist... and he is doing everything he said on that matter.. where has he lied ???
• Redlands, California
@EddieHands But why is everyone quitting and why does everyone need a lawyer?
@mydanods (6798)
• Nigeria
@crossbones27 Good question.
@Courage7 (4787)
I do not think there are too many people that are stuck watching the news anymore. No one wants to hear it.
@EddieHands (37421)
yes it's a bunch of lies..I can't wait until CNN is out of business ... generation Z they are the new media and new real news...
@Courage7 (4787)
I think most of the news on all channels a mostly fake.
@EddieHands (37421)
yes very fake!