JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #618

This is one of those bands that, while I am not exactly enthusiastic about them, I do have to give them their 'props'. Well, I guess I don't really have to...I could just be a Richard and totally ignore them. But they do have a few songs that I am a bit fond of at times...and they did sell an album or two. And they did get into the Rock 'n Roll HOF...but then again, that's something that I could go on about (not THEM, but the HOF itself). So I do keep a few of their releases handy just in case I happen to get feeling moody (see what I did there?) The Moody Blues - On The Threshold Of A Dream
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose sabucatuloco Loading... Unsubscribe from
I thought you would be more into the Moodys.
I have a hard time sitting through both sides of any of their work
@FourWalls (13784)
Elvis was obviously a big fan.
I love this song very much! The track "Moody Blue" was released as a single in early 1977, the album was released in July 1977, which was Elvis' last album w...
They're a good band. I'm glad they finally made it in, even though Hall and Oates somehow got in first (rather, somehow got in at all.)