Hello, March 7th

Very early morning to you. Didn't sleep well, again. But this time was mostly because I have a terrible time sleeping when company is here. Then offically been up since 6am when my Grandma woke up. Though stayed in bed until around 7am when my Uncle got up. It's now 730am, and a cold 37°F. No snow yet. Or rain even. But I'm sure one will happen before long as it's very grey out there. No idea how the winds are, as I haven't been outside, but they're supposed to get really bad later. Right now, I'm just watching 'Diagnosis Murder' with my Mom and Grandmother. Well.. half watching. Not really into it but didn't know what else my Grandmother would be into. Soon though my mom has to go drop the car off at the shop, and hopefully it won't take all day for them to fix it. No idea what the rest of the day will consist of. But I'm very sure it's going to be another long day! Hope you all stay warm and safe today. Have a nice day. Take care.
@Icydoll (23536)
Good morning friend...have a nice day dear :)
Thanks
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
And you too. I wish you what you wish others.
I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. I got up to check the weather to find out if I was going swimming this morning. Icy roads. Went back to bed. I literally slept in and woke with daylight. It was going on 7 for me too when I opened my eyes to the day. It was still snowing when I got up, but it's done for now. The sun is out and the sky is blue. Though they are saying we're getting more this afternoon. I hope the car won't take long. Have a good day.
It's okay. Sorry you had to miss the pool, but least you're safe. They said itll be done around 2.. lets hope.
@Courtlynn I hope it is too. You'll have plenty of time to do something with your day.
@just4him ehh.. not with grandma making my mom take her olaves after we get the car back. Lol.
@JustBhem (41327)
• Davao, Philippines
I was having a bad mood earlier. Now I think I'm okay.
I hope you are
I suspect you will be tired and dragging through today.
You'd be right
Sorry you didn't sleep well. I was up at 6:15 had some things I wanted to do. Now I am just watching the morning news and mylotting.
It's okay. Getting use to it. Though I shouldn't have to. Hope you have a good day
It's snowing here so I will see soon.
So should be here within 3 hours.. if not rain
@xstitcher (12191)
• Petaluma, California
I slept okay, just got up way too early. I think I have about three and a half hours until my ride gets here.
Glad you slept okay at least.
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
Which do you prefer - long days or short days?
Long if good and not tired. Short if bad day or tired
@mydanods (6749)
• Nigeria
@Teep11 (7120)
Sounds as though some pleasant experiences will occur. Enjoy the moment or moments.
Nope. That was already done before the discussion was posted.
@Morleyhunt (20329)
If I stay physically active and do things during the day that engage my mind, I rarely have trouble sleeping and the day passes quickly.
Thats great