Happy Wednesday

So how are you all doing today? I am pretty good. I will be glad when these headaches and dizzy feeling go away. My chest muscle is not too bad when I take tylenol but the headaches just never go away. I am hoping that it passes soon. Other then that things are pretty good with me. I still get my daily walks in but I am very careful when I am out walking. We are expecting a snowstorm overnight and into tomorrow. I think our area is going to get mostly rain but there is also a chance of a fair amount of snow so we shall see what happens. Not much else happening around here. Hope you are all doing well today! Enjoy your day/night!
Oh that is not good. What do they think are causing the dizzy feelings?
I think it is the concussion I got.
@Happy2BeMe Oh no..that is not happy! Lets hope it is a short lived event.
Have you tried rubbing peppermint oil on your temples? I have heard that it eases a headache. Personally, I have never tried it because pain meds take mine away. We are getting hammered with snow at the moment. Not liking it.
I have never tried that but I will
I'm trying to figure out where about 15 or so 'points' next to my name went...I was at 46000 about an hour or two ago and have been fairly busy, but I just noticed I am barely over 46,000 now. Someone must have had their account deleted or something.
@nomus24g (24361)
do you actually keep an eye to those details too
@nomus24g Not normally, but when I am near an even figure like 46000 it is easy to notice...and it has dropped again since I posted this response, this comment should have made it 46006
@nomus24g (24361)
@JolietJake Ohhh I see...
I hope you can stay safe. I just read about a mother and son coming back from skiiing. As they went to enter their condo the snow from the edge of the roof fell on them and they suffocated. They said it was as much snow as a trailer. Who knew that could happen? I should probably go look up a happy story about snow, and get back to you.
Om gosh that is terrible. I have heard of that happening. Did you find a happy story?
@Happy2BeMe Well, sort of. A girl was dangling off a ski lift, saved from falling only by her mother's grip which was slipping. Several people gathered below with a tarp to catch her when she fell. And she wasn't harmed.
@AmbiePam Good that she wasn't harmed. That must have been a very scary thing for her. I can't even imagine being the mother either. wow.
Are the headaches and dizziness from your fall? I hope they go away soon. No snow forecasted for here, but it is cold out there.
Yes they are.
@Happy2BeMe Next year, ice cleats for you!! I have these and they are so inexpensive and just slip over your shoe or boot.
Free Shipping. Buy Eagle Claw Ice Buckle Cleats at Walmart.com
@Corbin5 Thanks for the link. I will definitely get some of these. I don't want to fall again.
I'm sorry you're still getting bad headaches and dizziness. Take care. You might be getting the storm that just hit us yesterday and into today.
We got it today but we didnt get hit too hard
@Happy2BeMe I'm glad you didn't get hit hard with it.
@JustBhem (41032)
• Davao, Philippines
How are you? Are you okay now?
I am doing much better
@JustBhem (41032)
• Davao, Philippines
Good to hear that @Happy2BeMe
I am sure you wish the snow would stay away. We are in for what sounds like a nice day tomorrow. I hope it is true. Feel better soon.
Hope you got a nice day.
@averygirl72 (16620)
Today is Thursday already. Hope your headache and dizziness will disappear. The weather is hot here. Hope you have a great day
Thank you
A long-lasting headache can be very wearing. I hope it goes away soon.
They told me I would have it for awhile with the mild concussion.
I kept forgetting about taking tylenol every time I get to have this pain in my leg. And I could already see myself getting more sick if I were in your place. Have a nice day.
It does work good
@Icydoll (23244)
Glad you feeling bit better now..hope you completely feel good.:)
Thank you
I am tired tonight so I am getting off soon. I hope you feel much better soon. Usually, when I have a headache my bed is where I stay. Our weather is getting a bit warmer and we too are in for rain. At least the snow will wash away.
Yes we had snow today and suppose to get rain tonight so it will be gone by the morning
@1creekgirl (11308)
I had a mild concussion when I fell a while back and it took about a month to get over the symptoms. Hope you'll continue to improve and that your weather doesn't get too bad.
Yes it takes awhile to get over it. He told me about a month too.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you
Hope those headaches go away soon.
Thank you
The headaches will go away eventually. Continue to be extra careful when out walking.
I am always very careful now
@nomus24g (24361)
Hope you feel better as the day progresses...
thank you
@porwest (7046)
Almost sorry to read this older post. Hope all is well for you today. Feeling bad is never fun.
Yes today is much better. Last June I had a heart attack and needed open heart surgery. It has been a long recovery. I feel better then I have in a very long time but there are still days here and there that I have bad days but they are better then the alternative if I had not had the surgery or woke up in the middle of the heart attack.
@porwest (7046)
@Happy2BeMe Oh man. Sorry to hear that, I found myself in the ER thinking I had one, but apparently it was just my brain.
@porwest That is good then. Now I am always worried when I feel any pain at all. Been to the hospital a few times but they are telling me everything is okay.
@Courage7 (11640)
I hope you will get to feeling tip top again. Its sunny and nice here.
thank you
@Courage7 (11640)
@Happy2BeMe I just realized you had fallen so very sorry Laurel..I fell last week on the ice but was so lucky only bruised
@Courage7 I fell twice. Once I cut up my knee pretty badly and the second time when I hit my head. I am very careful walking now.