To iPhone or not to iPhone that is the question.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I need to replace my phone, after two falls at work, out of my pocket and off the back end of a truck my screen is cracked in several places. I have the option to take it in to Walmart and switch it out for the same phone, because I have insurance on it. Or I can upgrade a little bit, buy a better case and get a better phone. I have been looking at iPhones, because I want iTunes again, and I want a central place to hold all my music. I wont be getting a brand new one, because I am not on contract- and refuse to pay the price for a brand new iPhone. I have been looking at the SE and the 5. So maybe. As a birthday present for myself, I will order one. I don't know, it depends on these next couple of weeks at work, since ive been out all week.
I dreamed last night that mine took a bath with me.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Well, that's a strange dream to have. I had a weird one the other night, it was all over the place, and I woke up really confused.
How fun is that? Haha at least you didn't drop it in the toilet!
@akalinus (20083)
I would not get an iphone. I know people who have iPhones and they are always having to buy a new one. They come out with new versions way too often.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm not getting a brand new one. If you read the post you would of seen that. Also, those people do not HAVE to buy the new phone, they want to. Because they want to seem cool by having the newest phone. I don't want the newest one. I just maybewant one.
I have an iphone5 that I bought at Walmart about a year ago for $99. Best phone I have ever owned.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
that's one of the ones I am looking at, what kind of case do you have on it?
@thislittlepennyearns hmm one I bought at Walmart the same day. It's the same size as my iPod so I could switch cases with that as well.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@shaggin I have been looking at the otter boxes and lifeproof cases, because I work in a setting with concrete floors and need something tough. especially if I am going to spend that much on a phone.
@TheSojourner (17306)
In the few years I've known you, how many phones have you had? I can't keep up with it! Sometimes I think you eat them like popcorn! Haha How are you feeling? I was thinking about you yesterday. Hoping you're on the mend!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm slowly getting better. If id stop pushing myself I'm sure I would get better sooner. Lol. But yeah I do tend to go through phones pretty quickly. especially now that I work on concrete floors.
@thislittlepennyearns I have trouble keeping up with how to figure out my phone, let alone one every few months! Haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@CoralLevang Well, id teach you, but itd take to long :P
@elanalove (661)
Iphone is best..
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Do you have a reason, or do you just say that because its what everybody else says?
@thislittlepennyearns Apple Iphone is best for data security purpore,Iphone leatest camera is awesome,,in some version u can even good night vision camera,battery quality is good,service center facility is not bad !
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@elanalove I'm not going to buy a 800 dollar phone just because it has a good night vision camera, when would I ever need that?
@Tina30219 (35176)
• Onaway, Michigan
I have a iPhone and I like it I have a 6s it was my moms phone. I have had no trouble with it. Only thing I don’t like and my boyfriend don’t either is we can’t sync it up to our stereo or our television but it will with our Bluetooth speaker. I hope you figure out what you want I look forward to hearing what you decide.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am debating between the 5S and the SE. It will depend on what my check looks like next week on what I do get. I am hoping to get the se since its a little newer and nicer.
@Tina30219 (35176)
• Onaway, Michigan
@thislittlepennyearns Well hopefully your check will be enough to do this for you.
I’ve had iPhones since they came out with them so 10 years now. I love them. I had a 5S before upgrading to the X back in December.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
The 5s is the one I've been looking at. It's affordable for what I can afford right now.
@JustBhem (41319)
• Davao, Philippines
As long as what comforts you.