What would your reaction be if the government issued everyone to have a chip placed in the body?

My discussion would be based on what would be your thoughts on this particular idea that I thought of in a spare of the moment. I was just curious about this particular topic, and I would love to hear your feed back on this topic. If the government was to issue a World Order, for all the civilians to be injected with, or some how, a chip, being placed somewhere on the person's body. This chip will be of access; for buying food or any other items, tracking you and your whereabouts, knowing what your thinking, purchasing homes or cars,and even how you will pay your bills. Basically, you would be controlled by this chip to a certain point. I would also be in a state of shock...will money still be needed? Will we still have to work until retirement? I am sure that this particular experience would be very odd to endure. Questions will arise, in your mind., I am sure.
@Liberti (235)
• Mead, Washington
First of all I doubt that governments will make chipping mandatory. As to not being able to buy or sell I trust in God to provide and not worry about it. I know how to gather food from the wild and would do that and grow a lot of my own food. I would refuse to have one.
@akalinus (17131)
God always provides.
I have no joy towards this option at all.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
Neither do I.
@stapllotik (1080)
No it wont work inside the body but inside your mobile, yes .
for all we know they could have snuck one in in a flu shot already..
@iridion9 (7758)
That is too much. People will revolt against the government. It's like controlling people lives. A national ID is enough...
It's scary that it looks like this is starting to happen. It reminds me of the book of Revelation.
@dya80dya (3550)
I refuse to have a chip. I don't want to be controlled.
@TheSojourner (17450)
In a way, it is already being done. As we do not use cash much anymore, as I notice from the majority of the students at the college campus even for the soda and candy machines, the chipped debit card has become an extension of one's person.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
The government wants to control everything but they know there is a limit they can go. I have heard religious people talk about this chip thing before but I think it is all bullsh@t.
@akalinus (17131)
It will not happen. No matter what, I won't get it.
I might think of migrating to another planet.