Good morning people!

Broke the chain of sleepless nights again as I have woke up early. Couldn't help but clean the front as it was filled with trash again. I hated because trashed just got picked up yesterday. Were the hell are the street janitors? I've made myself and mom breakfast. Only we had separate omelettes because I add mine with lettuce and moringa powder. Darn I forgot to take a picture, maybe tomorrow No exercise for the moment, my gout still remains How's every one? Take care of yourselves. Have a nice day
@rheicel (7328)
Wow, you're the sweetest son because you made your mom a breakfast. Hope your gout will heal soonest. Have a blessed day.
Hello @rheicel It will heal someday but the pain still around even after ten days. Maybe there was still food that was eating that was forbidden.
@rheicel (7328)
@Letranknight2015 What have you eaten then?
@rheicel some just omelette.
@JustBhem (39379)
• Davao, Philippines
That gout though. Me too, I woke up early. Now I'm still awake and I want to go back to sleep. I had my breakfast a while ago. I had fried fish and my coffee. Maybe after this, I will go back to sleep.
Hello @JustBhem Unfortunately I don't cook fish, what kind of fish did you eat, I think tuna is forbidden for me since I have gout. I did woke up around 4 and then went to sleep four another couple of minutes.
@JustBhem (39379)
• Davao, Philippines
@Letranknight2015 I don't know what's the name of the fish in Tagalog but we call it here Bariles. Me too, I did fall back to sleep and wake up at 12 noon. Then prepared myself for my treatment.
@JustBhem Well, so far I'm not eating fish for the moment.
why you got a gout? youre still young. most with gouts are olds
Hello @Strawberry18 I guess it's kinda genetic and had something to do with my addiction with cornick. yeah, that's what the doctor told me.
@Letranknight2015 oh okay. how many cornick do you eat per day? but if its genetic its probaby where it came from.
@nela13 (7485)
• Portugal
Thank you! Hope you get better from your gout, some people say It is quite painful.
Hello @nela13 Forget other people because I'm experiencing it myself.
@nela13 (7485)
• Portugal
@Letranknight2015 Hope you are better now
@averygirl72 (16635)
Your omelet sounds healthy. Good you are able to clean your place. Hope you have a nice day. I wish I will not get gout in the future
Hello @averygirl72 Well, it's been very healthy, allows me to move around and do other things that day.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
morning hope u have a good breakfast
Hello @kepweng The breakfast I had was omelette and it was great.
• Pamplona, Spain
We have big rubbish bins here but they get the children to take the rubbish out and it ends up on the floor as the kiddies are way too small to reach up and lift up the lids of such big bins. You take care too.
Hello @lovinangelsinstead21 They shouldn't let the kids handle those bins or they should at least have a stairs. same thing here some people just throws the trash.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Letranknight2015 Its what they do a lot LK and specially in Summer when the kiddies are here all the time. Worse thing is they smash a lot of glass and the kiddies could get cut as the glass is all over the place.
@lovinangelsinstead21 that's just hard with children now a days.
Gout problems still. Go get some green tea!
Hello @toniganzon how does green tea help? I guess it's about time I purchase a pack or something.
@Letranknight2015 It melts the acids that cause the gout.
@toniganzon Okay, I'm going to buy today, is lipton green tea okay?
• Calgary, Alberta
I dont feel eating meat today because I just slaughtered animals with tumors inside their body. Guess what animals with tumors are legal to sell. They are used for hot dogs. I have kale,lalarosa with apples and peaches salad today. I am not vegan but I wont be eating meat for a week after discovering that old mother animals with tumors are popular hot dog ingridients.
Hello @CaptAlbertWhisker That's disgusting! and here I am eating hot dogs when ever I like it! NO wonder they are so cheap to buy in the BBQ stands. I guess chicken would be a lot more safer, huh? so far I've either eaten some pasta or just leafy greens with rice. Thank you for this information.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Letranknight2015 Hot dogs are reject organs and low quality meat like mother cows and mother pigs. Mother animals have lots of tumors. one of them even have tumor the size of a travelling bag. Whenever I buy pork belly in the market, I avoid ones with big nipples because that belongs to a mother animal.
@CaptAlbertWhisker They got some guts selling that. I guess chicken's okay.
@Ithink (10673)
Have you tried to search for gout remedies? I just read something about it but of course cant remember it now. Just to tired I guess. Hope you feel better soon.
Hello @Ithink I have already seen some of those remedies but so far I can manage it since it's not that painful as it was before.
@Ithink (10673)
@Letranknight2015 That is good, pain is no fun!!
I'm sorry you're having more trouble with the trash people. I'm sorry about your gout.
Hello some people just lack discipline and throws trash where ever they want.
@Letranknight2015 Yes, they do and it's terrible.
I've heard gout is very painful. Have you had it long?
Hello @JudyEv I've had it since last month, it's been ten days now.
@Letranknight2015 I hope you're able to get rid of it.
I am on my back my lotting for now.
Hello @sharon6345 I'm mylotting now as well.
@Letranknight2015 that should be nice for you as well.
Good morning. Try to have a good day.
Hello @JohnRoberts Thank you and same to you.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
we don't have trash service because we live too far out in the country.
Hello @thislittlepennyearns How do you handle and dispose your trash then? there's no way we could have a clean area if we have trash over here.